Listen in public/at work/etc

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Listen in public/at work/etc

Postby conradl » February 1st, 2024, 6:39 am

Hi!

I didn't find that anywhere, I don't know if my search was wrong or if it just doesn't exist ^^ :

I was wondering, is it possible to have some mp3 files we listen as a background, while we're doing something else? Because all files I have seen for now are "in a calm position, take a deep breath, etc". I understand the point if it's a deep trance, but if it's to reinforce some behaviors, and repeat some things to our subconscious and we are in a train or at work with a repetitive action (no risky situations of course), if would be possible, no?

Thanks for you help, have a good day!
conradl

Re: Listen in public/at work/etc

Postby EMG » February 1st, 2024, 8:44 am

Just take the file and edit out the induction portion(and the awakening at the end) and you should be able to listen to it whenever you want. You obviously won't go into trance but it should help reinforce what the file says.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby conradl » February 1st, 2024, 9:10 am

Clever! Haha thanks a lot :)
conradl

Postby twistedelegance69 » March 21st, 2024, 5:29 pm

I'm in the process of creating something just like this. Will be posting the audio file here in the future. It's a file meant to be looped while one is working/at a desk/typing

~Empress
twistedelegance69

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges