Kicking off the new section!

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Kicking off the new section!

Postby CycoMelody » June 7th, 2009, 1:05 pm

Hello all!

A new season is upon us and a new Message Board section to boot! Sooooo to kick things off right, I propose a challenge. I am looking for script to record. Not just any script, oh no... I want a feminization script. One unlike any on the site thus far. I want an Original script idea. Here is how this will work. You come up with a fresh idea and you write the script. Then you simply PM me the script. I will go over every script I get and at the end of the challenge I will pick the one I think is the most original. I will then record that script into a file and I will put your name in the description. This challenge will run 2 weeks. Sooo today is June 7th. On June 28th this challenge will be over and I will begin working on the new file. Good luck and Keep it innovative.

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Thanks!

Postby Calimore » June 8th, 2009, 4:14 pm

On behalf of myself and this group's co-moderator, -angel-, I'd like to thank Melody for "kicking off" WarpMyMind's latest Forum discussion group with a Challenge! I can see that she has chosen a file theme that is very near and dear to the hearts of many WMM members.

When you have decided the winner, Melody, please be sure to let us know a bit about the winning entry and feel free to share a little about some of the other responses you receive during the contest with us here, as well, when it's over - the Good, the Bad and especially the Ugly. I'm sure I am not the only one interested in hearing about some of the posts you'll have received.

And, to CycoMelody's Feminization Contest entrants, Good Luck!!!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » June 8th, 2009, 8:05 pm

hehe,

No Prob Calimore. So there is a little update for ya all!!, I will be upping the best file, but the bad and the ugly will find their way here. I will give the benefit of NOT posting the name of the author. The scripts of the bad and the ugly will be posted. The good that I don't use I will return to the author so they can upload them to the sight and get that few membership :)

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby tallguy744 » June 9th, 2009, 8:08 am

Do you want a full induction included wit hthe file, or do you simply submit the body of the file?
tallguy744
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » June 9th, 2009, 9:34 am

any particular type of emenization you thinkin about doing?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » June 9th, 2009, 9:36 am

oops, forgot the "f", it should read femenization. LOL
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby CycoMelody » June 10th, 2009, 12:43 am

You don't need the Induction I will custom make the induction around the script. There is no specific part of feminization this needs to be. Its whatever you want!

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby -angel- » June 11th, 2009, 12:56 pm

As a new moderator I wish everyone good luck on the competition!
And may the best (that's usually the case) win. :wink:
-angel-

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges