Pee More Frequently

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Pee More Frequently

Postby Ry » June 14th, 2009, 6:37 pm

I would like to see a file that does not make you urinary incontinent but make you have to go more frequently.
Ry

Postby FloridaPuppy » June 14th, 2009, 9:15 pm

You don't need a file for that... you need to drink more water ;). Your body can't simply make the water needed for that without actually drinking something first.
FloridaPuppy
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » June 15th, 2009, 6:30 am

Some foods make my bladder burn, and when that happens I have to pee frequently even though I'm not making any more urine than usual. I'm thinking that a hypnosis file might exaggerate the first small sensations of pressure or fullness, or even change them into burning. Or maybe even that isn't necessary -- if the subconscious can be convinced that you need to pee, I suppose you will, even if only a few drops come out . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby User517 » June 16th, 2009, 2:26 am

FloridaPuppy wrote:You don't need a file for that... you need to drink more water ;). Your body can't simply make the water needed for that without actually drinking something first.

I could see some health risks, like over-hydration, or eventual prostrate trouble in males, so even that may not be a good idea.

Maybe instead, just having the sensation of needing to go all the time, but not being able to release (without a trigger, or actually having to go).
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby Squirrelous » August 30th, 2009, 9:46 pm

I suggest a file that makes you drink a healthy amount of water a day. Drinking more water helps get rid of poisons and other sludge, but only up to a certain amount, after that it can be poisonous. I think FloridaPuppy just meant it as the healthy amount, which is more than most people drink.

And like User517 says, it could just be a feeling of having to go. But mixed with a healthy amount of water drinking...
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby Blink » September 5th, 2009, 8:02 am

There are health risks to drinking too much water (water intoxication through electrolyte imbalance, for example). Polydipsia is a dangerous psychiatric symptom when it's not a sign of a physical ailment.

But appropriate hydration is easily researched and there's a pretty wide margin of safety. It's also very easy to find lists of common foods and drinks that have a diuretic effect. Caffeine, is an example. Coffee has the double effect of containing caffeine and being a mild bladder irritant. Beer is a diuretic that will relax the muscles involved in continence.

Have fun. Play safe. Be bold!

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges