A little challenge, maybe with rewards

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

A little challenge, maybe with rewards

Postby demigraff » August 12th, 2009, 10:20 am

Somebody's been telling me I have a distinctive writing style, that you can easily recognise things I've written, so I'd like to see how true it is. And because I'm in a silly mood, I thought I'd try turning it into a game or challenge.

So ... can you guess which ideas on the voting page are mine? Whenever one of my ideas appears in the files section, I'll try to send out a reward of $0/3/20/50/75/100 depending on how many stars I would have given the file if the voting thing was working. Yes, I know that goes up to 6 stars. There's +1 for being a file I actually want to use on myself or my gf, rather than just an idea I thought somebody might find interesting.

(If I'm really that recognisable, the first few may be delayed until next month, when they sorted out the glitches in my pay)

• Sexual category has 2 of my ideas in at present
  • Behavior - 2
  • Diaper - 7 (wow, seems my posts in that category don't get expired so quickly)
  • Transformation - 1
  • Other - 1
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » August 14th, 2009, 9:44 pm

Interesting, so it's a guessing game as to what you made.
a Misfortune though is that one couldn't guess based on your "Distinct writing style" unless the files were already written and not just ideas, and if we actually saw other things you've written.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » August 15th, 2009, 12:57 am

If you're looking for a sample to compare against, 293 posts on the forums could provide a fair indication. Or, if you got patience, I'm sure I've posted a few times explaining why I posted something, or what made me think of an idea.

And yes, the ideas are written. The descriptions are right there. Small samples, though. I think that a couple might be recognisable through my grammar; it was my friend who thinks they all will be.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges