curse female run

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

curse female run

Postby dougal » August 17th, 2009, 10:43 am

how about a file called "cures female run." it will be a curse file and it will cause u to start running alot and to become an active jogger. but it will tell the listener that with every step theyt are releasing female hormones and the more intense of a run u take the more u produce! and it will enforce that when ur body realeases endorphines from the running it will also release estrogen and progestrone. and it will sugest that u start wearing panties. it willl be a very addictive file and will make the listener want to run all the time, as running can be very addictive. and the results of feminization willl be very rappid and real! till the listener will have a thin feminine body with breasts and all.

should i post this in the votes section?
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby PeppermintT » August 17th, 2009, 12:41 pm

Sure, but there should be a suggestion that the listener has to wear a sports bra when running
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » August 17th, 2009, 2:06 pm

yeah, puit it there, sounds interesting.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby dougal » August 19th, 2009, 11:54 pm

PeppermintT wrote:Sure, but there should be a suggestion that the listener has to wear a sports bra when running

i added it to the file idea description! and i posted it in the votes page. im not sure how long it takes to be accepted and posted but when it is EVERYONE MUST VOTE!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby carsh » August 20th, 2009, 4:06 am

I will vote for it. It would be good motivation for running :D
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » August 21st, 2009, 10:17 am

this sounds like a good file to make. It could be a lot of fun. :twisted: Shall I do it? That is the question...

:twisted: 8O :twisted:
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » August 21st, 2009, 7:51 pm

here be an idea, maybe me an melody both do it, chances are, both files will be different, specially as if i make the file, it will use my trigger to put the subject under and i think melody's files all have an induction with the file. so, should i make one, ya'll would need to practice with one of my inductions here on the site as mine will be a trigger file, which is what i have planned for all my future files so far.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby dougal » August 25th, 2009, 9:47 am

i had just read it on the votes section of the site and who ever reviewed it had changed it. i was hoping for more of a feminizing fitness curse that will be rapid and fun! and healthy.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges