Ghost friend idea

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Ghost friend idea

Postby Serra013 » August 28th, 2009, 1:26 pm

I was reading through some of the journals here (I forget which user, it was a woman who was getting new hypnofile orders via e-mail) and there was someone who got two different types of "ghosts" to follow her around. One appeared in the mirror when she looked into it, the other just kind of tagged along and made general problems for her.

I'd be interested in trying out (or scripting, though I've never done it) a file that causes the listener to have some sort of ghost child follow them around or just generally haunt them. Possibly a curse file, but maybe not. The listener could choose what kind of ghost (man, woman, boy, girl, dragon, baby, tiger, whatever) or maybe there could be different files for each one. I think it'd be kind of cool to have a little ghost boy either following me around or appearing in the mirror behind me. Not like a "The Ring" ghost, something more pleasant. :!:

Thoughts?
Serra013
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » August 28th, 2009, 7:28 pm

Be careful what you wish for. You may not like it if you get it.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » August 29th, 2009, 5:10 am

Well i did put up a file a while back with a similar idea.I made the Mistress file where you have a mistress visit you in your sleep.I was going to make some follows ups so that it would eventually be a full time ( or at least a triggered ) hallucination.

Maybe i should try again.

( just for info i removed all my files because someone who i had a sort of argumant with in the forums decided to go and vote 1 for all my files and must have created lots of new log ins because all my files got a new vote of 1 everyday.I have uploaded files since that seem to have been left alone).

Anyway if your interested i could start with the mistress files or similar again.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby whatthe75 » August 29th, 2009, 5:12 am

Well i did put up a file a while back with a similar idea.I made the Mistress file where you have a mistress visit you in your sleep.I was going to make some follows ups so that it would eventually be a full time ( or at least a triggered ) hallucination.

Maybe i should try again.

( just for info i removed all my files because someone who i had a sort of argumant with in the forums decided to go and vote 1 for all my files and must have created lots of new log ins because all my files got a new vote of 1 everyday.I have uploaded files since that seem to have been left alone).

Anyway if your interested i could start with the mistress files or similar again.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Serra013 » August 29th, 2009, 12:31 pm

Whathte75, I wasn't thinking about having someone (like a mistress) visiting me in my sleep. What I had in mind was like a little tag-along, so to speak, that would follow you around all day or just be visible behind you when you look in the mirror.

Nothing horrifying, just like you have a little companion with you. 8)
Serra013
Regular
Regular

Postby Tywyn_Drake » September 14th, 2009, 3:32 pm

I'd love something like that... especially if you could communicate with them. Like an imaginary friend, you know? But without the crazy.
Tywyn_Drake

Postby pimp951231 » September 19th, 2009, 10:18 pm

HAHAHA that was naughty janette journal. Well actually naughtyemailslave which is same person. And it was in the forum meeting grounds. I sent her an email to have ghost have sex with her. And then someone thought it would be funny to like have them haunt her.
pimp951231
Regular
Regular

Postby brainslug » March 6th, 2010, 10:56 am

I would like the idea, so long as the ghost is friendly and pleasant to look at. It would be nice to always have someone to keep me company.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges