True Youth

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

True Youth

Postby Squirrelous » September 3rd, 2009, 12:16 am

I was thinking that someone should make a file that made the listener feel younger and transformed their mind to be more like a child's.

But instead of age regression, it would actually make the listener smarter in the way that a child learns more quickly and is always eager to learn more. The mind of a child is actually smarter than an adult's in many ways, so I find it ironic that so many files out there are about getting dumber.

Children love to do tasks, they just feel so filled and content with the little world they have, but seek to expand their world at the same time, and can adapt well. Adults get bored with tasks, and seek to keep their world small and simple and don't like adapting to change.

Wouldn't true age regression actually make us smarter? The younger a child is, the more able they are to learn. It's adults that are unable, unwilling. The nature of a child is to go forward, the nature of an adult is to stand still.

I for one think that we're all in need of a file like this.
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby Kittyboy » September 21st, 2009, 10:40 pm

I think it would be really interesting to combine the mental rejuvenation aspect with an age regression aspect though.
Kittyboy
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges