Experiencing a facial

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Experiencing a facial

Postby hypnobelle » September 12th, 2009, 10:03 pm

I'd like to hear a script that takes you through sucking a cock and notes all the little signs that a guy is going to cum, underscoring the inevitability of it, the anticipation of it how the guy is going to shoot his load and fill up my mouth and how i'm going to swallow it, but as he actually starts to cum he pulls it out instead by surprise and shoots it all over my face, gushing sticky white cum all over me, stinging my eyes, cumming in my hair, all over my face, letting it run all over me and dripping down on to my breasts. I want it to make me feel angry and slutty and ashamed and proud of what a good slut i am and happy and i want him to tell me how sexy he thinks i look with my face covered in his cum and i want him to be laughing too. and i want to crave it this feeling again and again and again.
hypnobelle

Postby Lovebuns69 » September 14th, 2009, 6:13 pm

Sweet!!! That sounds like something I want to happen to me too!!!!Would love for someone to make this file!!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » July 21st, 2010, 1:09 am

Just did. It's called Cock Fixation. I'm waiting to post it until the site update has settled a bit, so it isn't lost in the shuffle.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kaysolah » July 30th, 2010, 8:50 pm

Have things settled down enough yet? :)
kaysolah

Postby slutinmyhead » July 30th, 2010, 9:00 pm

I can't seem to upload. I've emailed the file to EMG. Now we wait :(
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges