Learn How To Listen File

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Learn How To Listen File

Postby vassy » September 21st, 2009, 10:02 pm

I would like a file that takes the perspective of submission in a gender nuetral way, when it comes to talking. A file that would make is so that you would value other peoples opinions above your own and feel compelled not to talk unless you were spoken to, and praise others readily etc etc.
vassy

Postby Jeshi » September 22nd, 2009, 5:34 pm

The behavior you mentioned I would describe as "Passive".

So you're talking about a "General Passive Submissiveness" file?
While Submission is erotic to me I wouldn't be able to stand being forced to be passive to EVERYBODY! But I can see how some people would want it.

Many of the submissive files are gender neutral though.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Feverdream » October 14th, 2009, 6:45 am

I've listened to the file several times now, in just the last few hours. I can't say enough nice things about it. It is one of the more effective files on the site, for me. I like the techniques that you use, indirect suggestion and priming rather than the traditional you-are-getting-so-sleepy-deeper-and-deeper business, which just doesn't seem to work for me.

So many of the suggestions that you gave are already behaviors that I do, so it was very easy to really embrace what you were telling me. You are right that some people are very good followers! I'm going to enjoy being a better listener and more polite and helpful to the people around me.

I'll keep listening. I hope you have more planned. Even if not, this is such a wonderful file. It is going into my very small collection of favorites, with Blink's work and one or two other familiar favorites.

Thank you, again.
Feverdream
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges