Top Female Fantasies and Files

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Top Female Fantasies and Files

Postby Lobotaru » October 20th, 2009, 11:51 am

Well, since we have a topic about files for women, I decided to look up what the top 10 female fantasies were, and found this:

http://www.healthyplace.com/sex/psychology-of-sex/womens-top-ten-sexual-fantasies/menu-id-1482/

I'm seeing some really awesome sexy potential for files utilizing these. How about an erotic dreams file where she dreams about hypnotizing a bunch of young guys with a submissive girl, and then making them love it when she pounds them up the rear with a strap-on?

Or maybe an uninhibiting dreams file where she dreams about being whisked away in the night by her ideal lover where she is forced to have the best sex of her life in front of an audience of men and women who feel helplessly aroused by her display of sex. With each of these dreams, her inhibitions gently decrease.

Or something that turns up her animal magnetism so she can make macho guys into pussycats when she wants to.

I bet the girls would love some files that cater to their sexual fantasies like that.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby Lissar » October 23rd, 2009, 6:24 pm

Probably would be better to, you know, ask us instead of guessing, especially since that list is extremely problematic (and outrageously heteronormative).

The biggest problem on this site isn't that there are very few files that cater to my fantasies. It's that most files are made with men in mind; files that could be gender-neutral are too often male-specific, and you can even see in a lot of files and suggestions that many files for women are for both men and women, or are for women based on a male fantasy.

So my fantasy, I suppose, would be for many script-writers and hypnotists to remember that men and women and people who are in between frequent this site and are looking for files.

And also, if women have ideas for fantasies, we can just put them on the voting page.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lobotaru » October 26th, 2009, 3:10 pm

I knew the next morning after posting this I'd be slapping myself in the face. This is why I should seriously find a way to lock myself out of my own computer when my judgment is compromised by various substances. In this case, I was ill with the flu and was taking some extra strong cough syrup and other meds. If you think alcohol gets into your head, wait until you've had some extra strength cough syrup. That stuff is serious business.

Sort of thought I might as well come out with it here as opposed to deleting the thread. At least this way people don't think I've totally lost my mind. :roll:
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges