"Having a Bulge is attractive"

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

"Having a Bulge is attractive"

Postby Jeshi » October 22nd, 2009, 10:00 pm

I just got this idea for a file, I don't actually care about it enough to put on the voting page since I myself would never actually listen to it and know nobody that would want to but I thought it was an interesting idea so I thought I'd post it here.

The file would be for men and it would convince them that it's not only normal for men to have a visible bulge in their pants, but that's it's expected and considered attractive.

Just like having well kept hair and clean clothes, having a visible bulge makes you look your best and it would be a good idea to try and maintain a visible bulge as often as possible.

Whether it's by thinking about sex a lot or by going into the bathroom and giving it a few strokes to get it to tent out, it makes the listening think that they should maintain a visible bulge as often as possible.

It wouldn't change their orientation but when they judge other men's appearance they would recognize that if they have a visible bulge then they look better.

The file would play on the ideas of social norms, the same way that everybody is expected to brush their teeth twice a day, the listener of the file would feel like they are expected to have a visible bulge.

They would feel like it's an unspoken norm. They wouldn't even talk about how they always try to maintain a visible bulge because they think that it's so normal that it's just irrelevant.

And I guess it would be a curse file too, Although they wouldn't know that the file made them think this.

So what do you all think about this idea?
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Drstrange » April 7th, 2010, 2:17 am

yeah do it
Drstrange

Postby trawl » April 9th, 2010, 7:53 am

Sounds interesting, if you build it, they will come. If you record it, we will download :wink:
trawl

script

Postby tomtom-phs » June 19th, 2010, 11:57 am

i have already written and submitted a script that makes the listener's penis never fully flaccid again. Keeps it almost the same length as when erect and heavy, thick.

suppose you could add the part about feeling it to not only be acceptable to have such a bulge, but attractive as well. Just personally like the idea of it being uncontrolled and having to deal with it.

:D
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Re: script

Postby Jeshi » June 26th, 2010, 12:22 am

tomtom-phs wrote:i have already written and submitted a script that makes the listener's penis never fully flaccid again. Keeps it almost the same length as when erect and heavy, thick.

suppose you could add the part about feeling it to not only be acceptable to have such a bulge, but attractive as well. Just personally like the idea of it being uncontrolled and having to deal with it.

:D

This file doesn't make them have erections. It makes them think that they should have one. They would find themselves going into to bathrooms to stroke their cock until it's hard again. Thinking dirty thoughts to make it hard. Trying to maintain an erection as much as they can. That's the real part of the file.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby plum » June 26th, 2010, 11:17 pm

I like both ideas -- always keeping the motor running (so to speak) and also warping one's perception of a social norm, that that's how it *ought* to be.

Also, I think we might have different definitions of "bulge" -- to some that only means that the clothing reveals the presence of the package. Swimmer dudes in speedos show a bulge on deck, even when they're in a shrunken state. But it sounds like to you, "bulge" means flying the colors at full staff. Training someone to want to show a boner all the time is even more outrageous than what I thought you meant (and I like it).
plum
Regular
Regular

Postby ftslave67 » July 3rd, 2010, 11:45 am

It's giving me a bulge just reading this!

There's a Yahoo Group called "EmbarrassingPublicErections", but really, why should it be embarrassing? It's a natural state, not totally controllable. It is an indicator of good health to be able to have an erection. It is attractive, unless maybe the guy's wearing something inappropriate.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slutinmyhead » July 7th, 2010, 2:21 am

I like.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby plum » July 8th, 2010, 11:08 pm

@slutinmyhead: You should totally write this -- you would do an awesome job!
plum
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges