precum production

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

precum production

Postby ripstar » November 14th, 2009, 6:03 am

I Thought it might be a good idea if someone could create a file that increased the production of precum. I don't produce much of it i would like te produce a lot more.

Thanks in advance
ripstar

Postby PeppermintT » November 14th, 2009, 7:58 am

If possible, that would be great
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » November 17th, 2009, 6:09 pm

that is one thing i am working on but, should i get the file done and uploaded, be forewarned, evethough it will be set for every 8 hours, this one could be worse than EMG's curse ccp as i am putting ccp in with the stepped up precum production. another warning is, that before using the file i am working on, you may wish to get yourself some plastic panties as if you dis-obey this file, even once, well, you will need to clean yourself up first thing in the morning. then again, i imagine some will disobey the file just to wake up and find they have orgasmed in their sleep, LOL.

the ccp part of the file will start faster and with a bigger load than EMG's file. i will be experimenting with this on myself, and if successfull, get it changed to mp3 and upload, though i may do one trigger file and onee with the induction on the front of the file, not sure yet, but should i decide to go both ways, the trigger file will be done first as the 3 inductions i have on this site set a trigger for faster trance with my future files.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Re: precum production

Postby hypnoman3232 » August 17th, 2018, 6:04 pm

Did this file ever get made???
hypnoman3232
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges