Train Hairmetal dude

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Train Hairmetal dude

Postby Madeira » February 23rd, 2010, 7:44 pm

I would love to see a train or trigger file for turning men into slutty heavily made up hair metal dude from the 80s, not necessarily submissive (in fact probably not) but just dumb with teased hair, flashy tight clothes and and heavy makeup, as the thought of turning some of my subs into them sounds fun
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Postby Madeira » February 25th, 2010, 8:23 pm

So I wrote and recorded the file, hopefully some of you will like it.
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Postby sarnoga » February 25th, 2010, 10:40 pm

Nice going Madeira, you want a particular file so you just up and made one. That's the way to do it! Congratulations to you. You may find that you enjoy making files.

If everyone who wanted a particular file or variation on a file just up and made one The number of files on the site would double in short order.

Regards,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby darkenedav » February 27th, 2010, 1:25 pm

If everyone who wanted a particular file or variation on a file just up and made one The number of files on the site would double in short order.

Quality over quantity :P

But yeah this one in particular is good :) An interesting concept and great design.
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby mindslave67 » March 1st, 2010, 4:36 pm

I think you have a nice voice and hope you record some full inductions for your files in the future.
mindslave67

Postby Madeira » March 3rd, 2010, 10:07 pm

Right now I have a little bit of a sore throat but once my voice is back I certainly will
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Postby brianchubbs42 » June 18th, 2010, 12:37 am

I love this file. I listened to it once and I have an urge to grow my hair long. How long I don't know. I also was thinking of growing it longer...not long prior to listening anyway. I love the idea of being turned into a hypersexual dumb rocker guy. Especially if I suck at it. My only thing is, I live in a rural area and there are no hair metal or even metal people around. Before listening seriously, I think I want to wait till I move to a big city. By that time my hair will have gone a year and a half without a haircut as I'm planning.
brianchubbs42

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges