Taste replacement, anti body hair, and castration

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Taste replacement, anti body hair, and castration

Postby brainslug » March 2nd, 2010, 8:55 pm

I would like to throw out some ideas for you awesome hypnotists, so here they are. They are, of course completely different files.

Taste: Make it so that every food tastes good. The healthier the food, the better it tastes

Hair: all hair except for on the scalp, eye brows, and eyelashes falls out. This is NOT triggered by shaving and therefor if you get your head shaved, it will not go bald.

Castration: a flat out castration file without chastity or anything. Just where your balls shrink and eventually ascend back into the body.

I hope I am doing this right, and that these files don't already exist.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Postby Django » March 4th, 2010, 5:26 pm

I would love to see all of these - I'm really surprised that the last two don't already exist.

I have tried both Cursed Shaving and Cursed Castration but both had suggestions/imagery that stopped them working for me. I think your versions would work.
Django

Postby lexii » March 7th, 2010, 3:04 am

have you checked hypnofiles for the taste one?
lexii
Regular
Regular

Postby brainslug » March 14th, 2010, 12:23 pm

Yes, I have checked hypno files for all of these, and they are not there except for the body hair one. There are diet ones, but I am not looking to lose weight, just not gain any.
I am thinking like one where you can say "this ___ will taste like ___" and it happens
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges