Silly Dithering Ditz around your partner

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Silly Dithering Ditz around your partner

Postby Madeira » March 5th, 2010, 11:05 pm

I'd like to see essentially a submission/bimboification file that was triggered by one's dominant's presence, when one's dominant isn't around one would function normally, but when the dominant is there the subject becomes a silly dithery fluttery creature unable to make decisions for themselves and always asking their dominant's opinion on everything.
Madeira
Regular
Regular

awesome

Postby alexis1313 » March 6th, 2010, 1:57 am

Thats a fun idea! I would love a file that realy goes into the fluttering feelings you feel all over when your around your Dom/Boyfriend. It starts at the tail bone and just shoots every where. A file that realy opened up the chakras with visuilation and stuff would be fun. I like being all fluttery and a bit ditzy. And I love that it's only when he's around I don't wanna be stupid all the time just when he's around. Maybe adding that you feel the same when you think about them as well?
Lexi*
alexis1313
Regular
Regular

Postby Madeira » March 7th, 2010, 10:44 pm

Indeed, I'd ideally like a gender neutral file (I'm a lesbian and thus a lot of the D/s files are not so great for me, as they say master, and my dominant is decidedly not a master, she's certainly a delightful mistress, but yeah)
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » March 8th, 2010, 2:06 am

You could always have the Japanese mind set?

Master is non-gender specific most of the time there so a large amount of Yuri has the women call other women 'Master'.

However the idea for this file is a good one. Reminded me of a teenage crush kind of effect.
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby fruity1976 » March 8th, 2010, 2:28 am

I could see why some people would prefer a female voice tbh

I mostly prefer a male voice but if I wanted a Mistress or Dominatrix it would be good to have the preference.

I would love to try doing it but I really dont think my accent is very well suited to this kinda thing unless what you are looking for is a slang talking weegie :) Although I can also be a polite glaswegian, sometimes :twisted:
fruity1976

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges