Curse Diaper files

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Diaper files

Postby Jennykins » March 11th, 2010, 7:44 am

Curse diaper files - how about making the diaper lock curse into a time lock say one for 1 hour, one for 2 hours, up to 24 hours etc, a small sectional file could be created that could be added to any other diaper file making this so, whats more with a little playing around you could mix them up so that you did not know which time lock you were using the surprise being found out when it is too late after listening, the one I use at the moment is a bit final in that I have to wet before I can remove them, of course if you wet in them then you can remove them but also depending on the length of time spent in the diaper versus the actual time lock could determine how soon you want another one on. Maybe for every hour spent in the diaper the desire to wear another increases by a factor of two. So that 24 hours of diaper wearing will see you almost certainly putting another on or listening again.
Also a good rule to add could be that instead of putting another on you could listen to the file again, risking the fact that you may be made to put another on for a longer spell.
What say anyone!?
Jennykins

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges