Chastity File Challenge Anyone?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Chastity File Challenge Anyone?

Postby lthrmitts » March 25th, 2010, 7:16 pm

Would anyone like to take on a good challenging file?

There are now a few million cb3000/cb6000/birdlocked/lori's tube etc chastity devices in the marketplace. I see many files on the sit that put fake devices on etc but nothing for the real wearer of a male chastity device. Many of the keyholders would like greater control over their male wearing it. After s*x you don't really feel like putting it right back on. But the keyholder may want it right back on. It would be exciting to take that choice away from the wearer and give it to the keyholder.

For starters a trigger would leave the male helpless but to put the device on once triggered by the keyholder. He would find any attempt to resist putting it on only strengthens the file making you put it on even faster. The more you attempt to resist the more helpless you become as you force yourself to put it on. The harder one fights the urge once triggered the more powerful the urge becomes as it forces him to get in the device and let the keyholder push the lock shut. Once triggered no attempt to leave it off would succeed.

Once on there would be no way to pull out or get it off. Even if he found the key, there would be a few layers that would prevent him from ever being able to open the lock. He would drop the key again and again. It would get too heavy to pick up. If he did manage to somehow pick it up again, he would not be able to hold onto the key. The key hole would become way too small for the key to fit in and he simply could not get it inside the lock as he struggled with the weight of the key... If he did somehow manage to get the key into the lock it would be impossible to turn it and it would immediatley fall out starting the whole process over again but even more difficult... making it impossible to achieve the outcome of opening the lock. This would make him helpless to unlock it even with the key in hand. Any number of layers that would prevent a successful unlocking.

The more he wears the device the more he will listen to the file making the file work better and better until there is no escape from it's control. The longer it's on him the more he will listen until it has complete control over him. Could even be a curse and the only way to keep the device off would be for the keyhold to not trigger the wearer to put it back on. But once triggered it would have to go on again until the keyholder removed it.

There is a new device coming out by dream lover labs that is going to allow the keyholder to zap the pen*s of the wearer at different levels of intesity. It will attach to a cb3 and other cb devices. This will open many more doors to this whole topic for more hypnosis.

Anyone out there up for the challenge of designing a file like this? I would love to be the first test subject. My wife will be happy to let you know if and when it works. I really believe this would be a HUGE hit for anyone with a cb device.

Any attempts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
lthrmitts
lthrmitts

Postby Cadbury145 » May 31st, 2010, 2:03 pm

great idea BabyNikki, that would work for the people who dont have chastity devices like me, who really want one.
Cadbury145

Postby derdee » June 12th, 2010, 10:02 am

great idea! but make it self-triggerable too for the unfortunate ones who don't have a keyholder where you can set a time (write it on a piece of paper). And don't forget the safety net so you can take it off if danger to health occurs. :)
derdee
Regular
Regular

Rising to the challenge

Postby tomtom-phs » June 17th, 2010, 5:14 pm

In response to the challenge of lthrmitts, i have today uploaded a SCRIPT for a file he suggested. It is titled TrigChastityDevice. Someone else will have to record it.

i will be working on a modified version to comply with the suggestions made in response to this challenge.

If requested, and given the time, i will make a Virtual Hypnosis script of both of these for those who use that program

:lol:
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Postby jan » February 13th, 2011, 4:03 pm

One way to do this would be to make the wearer feel very insecure when it is not on. The chastity device is 'protection' against ... what? His partner seeing how small it is; his partner feeling disrespected; his parts exposed for torture or some kind of damage; a feeling of incompleteness - the device is a part of him, not external, and he feels 'wrong' without it ?
jan
Regular
Regular

Postby lthrmitts » May 26th, 2011, 5:29 pm

Jan,
That is not a bad idea. EMG has created a file that will make you feel humiliated if you remove it. Have not tried that yet. Probably should. Just wouldn't want that feeling when she takes it for for s*x, but would love for it to come back right immediately after.

Anyone interested in recording a file like this?
lthrmitts

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges