New idea for male breast growth?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

New idea for male breast growth?

Postby ranmafan » April 6th, 2010, 8:51 pm

I had a new idea for a male breast growth file. I know there are quite alot of files like that here but none incorporate my idea with em. My thought was, use hormones of course, but also maybe make it so the file can redistribute the body fat in the listeners body to be moved to the chest and also make is so that any other body fat will accumulate there as well. Just thinking out loud though.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lexii » April 6th, 2010, 10:01 pm

sounds good. I am about to start hormones and would love a file like this to go with them.
lexii
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » April 6th, 2010, 10:48 pm

yeah i was thinking of having both in one file. one file that is hormone change and the fat redistribution. one file...to grow men's breasts! lol
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » April 8th, 2010, 6:56 pm

still in the works is my cursed bra file, will contain changing hormones to grow breasts, past female lives, redistribute fat to help grow breasts, addiction to wearing a bra, waves of pleasure from wearing a bra.

i also must finish my panty files since i started working on those first, the second of which will re-distribute excess fat to grow the butt and hips, after these 2, i plan a corset file, but be forewarned, if you like junkfood, you may find yourself unable to eat very much if using MY corset file, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ranmafan » April 10th, 2010, 1:10 am

would also adding something like making the listener more sensitive to the effects of estrogen cause more growth and/or make the file more effective?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » April 10th, 2010, 6:47 pm

MacGyver wrote:still in the works is my cursed bra file, will contain changing hormones to grow breasts, past female lives, redistribute fat to help grow breasts, addiction to wearing a bra, waves of pleasure from wearing a bra.

i also must finish my panty files since i started working on those first, the second of which will re-distribute excess fat to grow the butt and hips, after these 2, i plan a corset file, but be forewarned, if you like junkfood, you may find yourself unable to eat very much if using MY corset file, LOL.

i look forward to your cursed bra file. any idea when it will be done?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges