Nothing Between Your Legs (Trigger for Men)

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Nothing Between Your Legs (Trigger for Men)

Postby MrMan1982 » April 8th, 2010, 6:51 pm

This simple file would be a trigger, which should be self-triggered, designed specifically for men.

The overall idea of this file is a trigger phrase, such as "Nothing between my legs" or "Nothing between your legs", that would numb your genital region until it feels like there's nothing between one's legs but smooth skin, and no amount of stimulation would abate the feeling, like brushing against it or feeling it (Obviously you could reach down and still feel it there, but that's not the point). It could be reversed by the phrase "There's something between my legs", or the like.

The purposes of this file are numerous. I personally have a fetish for not feeling anything between my legs. It could be a training file for those who are going to be castrated or have SRS, what it would feel like to not have a penis between one's legs. This file is multipurpose, and that's what it should be.

Anyone else like this idea?
MrMan1982

Postby jdmj90 » April 13th, 2010, 6:28 pm

I think it is a good idea for a file. Something simple, but yet good.
jdmj90

Postby tomtom-phs » June 19th, 2010, 11:53 am

Would download this as well.

Only modifications i could suggest would be to make it non-gender specific as females might like the same sort of experience, and it would be a great chastity tool for use by Masters' and Mistress'

Easy enough to get around the thoughts in the other comments by having the suggestions alter ALL perceptions, not just those of feeling with the hands.

Would also suggest leaving a small pee hole in the perceptions to make it seem more possible, especially if the subject should need to pee while so triggered.

The perception would be that between the legs, the subject is more of a Barbi doll, unable to experience any tactile sexual stimulation there, with the addition of the pee hole.

Just my 5 and a half cents, adjusted for inflation
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges