Flaccid

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Flaccid

Postby brainslug » April 24th, 2010, 10:43 pm

So I was thinking, and it would be a great idea to make a file where for 30 minutes after, your penis will be VERY flaccid. It will Become so soft that it is almost the size of a clit and may even shrink partially into the user's body so that only the head is showing. after the 30 minutes are up, the listener's penis/clit will be extremely sensitive for an additional half hour. Every touch will send a wave of pleasure through the user.

I would make this, as I have a fair mic, but my voice has a strange sort of accent to it. I would assume that that would impair the your ability to be hypnotized, but correct me if I am wrong.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacoburline » April 24th, 2010, 11:07 pm

Not necessarily; you never know until you try.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

opposition in all things

Postby tomtom-phs » June 19th, 2010, 11:43 am

:D

And here i am trying to use hypnosis for the opposite reason, to make a usually flaccid penis able to experience erections more frequently and with more power

:D

Great idea though
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Postby Rakasha » June 20th, 2010, 4:52 am

This sounds like a great file! I have one thing to suggest tho, can you make it so that if they ex:(try to masturbate, play with it, or along that direction) that it adds an hour to how long that it stays flaccid
Rakasha

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges