trigfemale voice

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

trigfemale voice

Postby LIF » May 14th, 2010, 4:36 am

What do people think of a file that has a trigger that causes the listener to have a female voice and only a female voice as long as they're triggered. they cant speak in their normal male voice as long as they're triggered, but be able to again when told to revert to normal. i would like something like this to be self triggerable too. what does everyone think?
LIF

Postby saiumi » May 14th, 2010, 11:07 am

That sounds like fun.
saiumi

Postby CuteLittleFaery » May 14th, 2010, 9:54 pm

Sounds a bit implausible unless the male listener is already adept at convincingly effecting a woman's voice. You might be able to hypnotically train him to alter his voice, but it isn't going to magically happen right away.

A much simpler workaround might simply be a trigger that makes the listener perceive his own voice as female, regardless of how it actually sounds.
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Postby kyliegirly » November 7th, 2010, 4:16 pm

it would be nice if possible, i'd try it :)
kyliegirly

Re: trigfemale voice

Postby Liann » November 7th, 2010, 5:42 pm

LIF wrote:What do people think of a file that has a trigger that causes the listener to have a female voice and only a female voice as long as they're triggered. they cant speak in their normal male voice as long as they're triggered, but be able to again when told to revert to normal. i would like something like this to be self triggerable too. what does everyone think?

I am pretty sure there are already files that do that.

I know a file that I posted a few days ago restructures a subjects voice to:
(1) speak from the heart, not from deep in the guts;
(2) to use the upper octave of their natural voice which is their own voice but in the pitch range which males and females share;
(3) to speak more softly in that higher pitch, in a sexy, sultry, seductive tone;
(4) to always be studing female voices speech patterns and copy how they speak;
(5) to download sexy female pop star videos from YouTube.com to sing along with;
(6) to consider singing voice training lessons and view YouTube.com singing lessons videos (for females).

There are multiple triggers which appear in many files on WMM which not only re-invoke the training (self-triggerable as well as externally, or even accidently triggerable), but each time a trigger is seen in writing, or heard, or said, the subject gets a sexual pleasure mini-orgasmic feeling in their sex between their legs, which they are trained to feel as pussy pleasure.

The files do a lot more than that, but considering how much they accomplish, you get a lot of return for your listening time investment. The only downside (in the mind of some people) is the effects are permanent -- it becomes what you think of as your new, better voice, and you are very displeased at your old voice and don't want that any more.

The TRAINING FILES are "_LIVING HER DREAM_" and "The MOST IMPORTANT THING", in that order.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges