Get me under and hypnotized - $50 cash prize

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Get me under and hypnotized - $50 cash prize

Postby FailedSuicide » May 20th, 2010, 1:50 pm

If you can do it, then I'll pay you a prize of $50 USD.

Not lying either if you think I am.

Been trying for four months, never gone under.

Read my other thread for more information.

Prize will be sent in PayPal.

It's the first to do it really.

Just make an induction that works for me. Tried most of the ones on this site. Tried all sorts.

So, any takers?
FailedSuicide

Re: Get me under and hypnotized - $50 cash prize

Postby User517 » June 3rd, 2010, 11:19 pm

FailedSuicide wrote:If you can do it, then I'll pay you a prize of $50 USD.

Not lying either if you think I am.

Been trying for four months, never gone under.

Read my other thread for more information.

Prize will be sent in PayPal.

It's the first to do it really.

Just make an induction that works for me. Tried most of the ones on this site. Tried all sorts.

So, any takers?

Should I bother to point out that things won't work unless you want them to and can get into a relaxed state where you are?

Trying to enter a trance against your will, especially if its your first time, is incredibly hard to do. Trying to enter a trance when your mind is not able to focus on the words and give into them is also incredibly hard to do. Also, most starting out may not enter the trance as quickly as normally, a longer induction and individual tolerance for the induction can help, but if you aren't familiar with sitting still for long or emptying your mind, no induction will work.

Subliminal/brainwashing files might work well if you can't sit still for long since these work off forcing as much information into your mind as possible and hoping something sticks. A confusion based induction can also work well in some cases.

Without knowing what kind of person you are, your habits, your temperament, it is impossible to say what sort of induction will have any real effect.
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » June 26th, 2010, 5:20 pm

Has this been claimed?
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges