2 ideas: Groovy 70's chick/Blonde but NOT bimbo

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

2 ideas: Groovy 70's chick/Blonde but NOT bimbo

Postby brianchubbs42 » May 21st, 2010, 12:01 pm

Hey, I have been looking around and I just thought I would post another idea. Again, I'm not a hypnotist but I was hoping one of the many on here would be interested and do something like it. See the thing is, I've noticed people are really into creating fantasies on here and it seems to work for a lot of them. I have this idea of turning a young late teens or early to mid 20 something girl into a "groovy 70s chick." I've always been really into the blonde 70s big over the top hairstyles like Loni Anderson in WKRP, Lisa Robin Kelly as Laurie the blonde sister in That 70s Show, Vicki St. Elmo in MacGruber, and of course Farrah Fawcett are all examples of the look I mean. I think it's the ultimate 70s look for a woman and would be amazing if I could get one of the girls I am seeing to get a look like that. I would also want the following in it.

Love of 70s music. Classic rock as well as disco.
She should love going to discos, 70s parties, and 70s concerts.
She should take a true love for anything 70s.
Clothes
Hair
Slang
Interests....maybe 420 since it was huge then, 70s sitcoms, and any interest of the 70s.

I'd love for her whole wordrobe to eventually be that of an in-style sexy but not whorish hot 70s chick. Nothing but bellbottoms, hot pants, and mini skirts. Maybe a love for bright colors too. Make her think of herself as a "groovy 70s chick."

I'd love to see if someone could do this and it's effectiveness. What long-term listening could do. Perhaps one day one of us will be out and see someone proudly walking with their "farrah" cut wearing 70s attire right here in 2010. It'd be awesome and a dream of mine.

Also, I've noticed there is not any "blonde" changes on here. I want my girls to be blonde but I don't want them to become bimbos. I guess my interests are less extreme but it'd be cool if someone could make something about making women want to be and love being blonde. Like it is part of their identity their proud healthy dyed blonde hair. I'd love to hear some ideas.

I think "Groovy 70s chick" might work best with subliminals I could put in a CD to get her going in the right direction and follow it with a desire to listen to the hypnosis program. I'd love for both to be curse files.
brianchubbs42

Postby angel2342 » May 22nd, 2010, 4:05 pm

I've seen a trend. There seems to be a lot of interest in the different 'scene-girl' files. Goth Girl was the first one I saw, and there's obviously a file of it. Me and a few others wanted to see a feminization file based on a Raver Girl (http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6981), expressing interest in kandi bracelets, bright clothing, techno music, etc.

And now I'm seeing interest in a 70's Groove Girl, and that's kind of cool. I haven't listened to the Goth Girl File because I have no need to, but I would imagine that there is a way to alter the script of the Goth Girl file to better suit these other, similar ideas. I'm ill-equipped, knowledge-wise about hypnosis, to make a script myself.

BTW, I really like the 70's Girl idea. You go in so many directions with that.
.From Stardust to Sentience.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby Madeira » May 22nd, 2010, 6:43 pm

I have a "be blonde" file, it features no suggestions of bimboification, it just implants a desire to have blonde hair.
I am the dollmaker
I am the doll
I am the devil
but aren't we all?
My Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/37807
Madeira
Regular
Regular

Postby brianchubbs42 » May 23rd, 2010, 11:02 am

angel2342 wrote:I've seen a trend. There seems to be a lot of interest in the different 'scene-girl' files. Goth Girl was the first one I saw, and there's obviously a file of it. Me and a few others wanted to see a feminization file based on a Raver Girl (http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6981), expressing interest in kandi bracelets, bright clothing, techno music, etc.

And now I'm seeing interest in a 70's Groove Girl, and that's kind of cool. I haven't listened to the Goth Girl File because I have no need to, but I would imagine that there is a way to alter the script of the Goth Girl file to better suit these other, similar ideas. I'm ill-equipped, knowledge-wise about hypnosis, to make a script myself.

BTW, I really like the 70's Girl idea. You go in so many directions with that.

Awesome! We should be in contact about creating something together. I also REALLY like your idea about the emo/scene-girl transformation. I would love a file that would make...I would suppose primarily young females into scene queens like Kiki Kannibal and Jac Vanek or Dakota Rose. For those not familiar I posted links to the looks I am referring to. But of course it would be much more than looks.

I like your raver girl idea too. I live in the middle of nowhere and have not been to a rave in years unfortunately. The closest we have is techno/rave festivals a few times during the summer which is fun. Back in the 90s nothing beat dropping a disco biscuit and going nuts for the night.

Kiki Kannibal- http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/kikikannibal/default/kiki-kannibal-snow-flake-diamond--large-msg-122324157634.jpg

Jac Vanek-http://a194.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_b7c4eb0c860569557a5d48daf451f1d9.jpg

Dakota Rose-http://users1.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/users/emolady322/uploads/i313443932_21499_5.jpg

In general some "youth" oriented themes sound fun. Files to turn younger adults goth, emo/scene, and perhaps even hip hop, jock, or preppy would be fun too. I suppose the latter two ideas could be gender neutral but I have always found hypnosis to be more effective when it is gender specific.

The scene girl file would work well with Madeira's blonde file. A curse file/s would be great. Is your file posted Madeira? Thanks for the responses.
brianchubbs42

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges