Man's Best Friend.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Man's Best Friend.

Postby angel2342 » June 3rd, 2010, 12:14 am

I was playing with my two dogs today when I realized that there should be a file with the main focus being to strengthen the bond between owner and pet. Literally a pet, an animal, not someone in leather bondage gear lol.

And I think it should be a totally platonic type of file; PG-13, as it were. It'd be a shame for this to be turned into a beastiality file.

But I think that the file should enhance the love that an owner has for their pet, allowing them to better appreciate their company and respect them as living creatures. A file that strengthens the bond between man and his partner.
It could be general and apply to all types of pets or it could be focused on dogs or cats. Either way, I think this would be a fun and interesting file that would make life more interesting and rich for those with their own pets.
.From Stardust to Sentience.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Postby jakeofspade » June 9th, 2010, 10:31 pm

For the most part, it sounds better suited on Hypno-Files.com

But it sounds like a good file. :)
jakeofspade

Postby HypnotizeMike » June 10th, 2010, 9:07 pm

Are you suggesting a file for the owner of a human pet that allows that owner to see their pet as a real animal and treat them with care and respect? Or is this for the animal to enjoy playing fetch and other games with their owners?
HypnotizeMike
Regular
Regular

Postby angel2342 » June 10th, 2010, 11:05 pm

lol Neither.

I'm talking about a Human owner and an animal pet.
.From Stardust to Sentience.

(Submissively Feisty)
angel2342
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges