Child's Imagination?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Child's Imagination?

Postby ranmafan » June 17th, 2010, 4:35 am

I was just thinking of an idea for a file that could restore the user's imagination to like when they were a child and their imaginations were far greater.
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Grima » June 17th, 2010, 5:11 am

It sounds like a great self-help sort of thing -- allows for unconventional thinking and might help other inductions, what with the subject being impressionable and all. Reminds me of an idea someone had about forcing the subject to see an imaginary friend/bunny...

But how would you go about it? Take away the concrete knowledge the subject has about the world, but not the curiosity?
Grima

Postby ranmafan » June 17th, 2010, 5:51 pm

i have no idea about how to set it up. Id need someone to help me write out the script :S
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

maybe we can help each other with this

Postby xaomeow » July 5th, 2010, 3:34 pm

ranmafan wrote:i have no idea about how to set it up. Id need someone to help me write out the script :S

Have you had any success with this one yet? I just got done dealing with some profound problems I've had in my life that pretty much robbed me of my childhood (it had taken me 30-35 years to accomplish this) and I get the sense that I might be able to help you with this if you wish. I am pretty good at writing stories and have been wanting to try my paw at a script. And since I've a strong interest in helping people overcome childhood issues that block their imagination (I used to think the imagination was only good for whimsical things.. I have since found out it is more useful than I had dreamed), I can see this being very helpful in the long run. So if you are interested, let me know.
xaomeow

Postby ranmafan » July 5th, 2010, 5:38 pm

ya i never got very far in this, :D i could use all the help i can get!
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xaomeow » July 5th, 2010, 8:37 pm

ranmafan wrote:ya i never got very far in this, :D i could use all the help i can get!

Lemme know when you wanna start and we can see how far we can get. :)
"We may be human, but we're still animals" -- Steve Vai
xaomeow

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges