ultimate gamer help?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

ultimate gamer help?

Postby zerohour » June 26th, 2010, 7:34 pm

im working on a script to help myself mainly to be the ultimate online gamer ie halo cod ect however im not quite sure how to start this script so help? please
zerohour
Regular
Regular

Postby Realm » June 27th, 2010, 3:00 am

Gaming of that sort is mostly about experience, precise control of a mouse\gamepad and reflexes, none of which I imagine could be improved through hypnosis. I guess maybe you could use suggestions that your aim will improve etc, but I can't see how that would work. I'd try to find a way of getting into the most effective mindset for gaming: focused and mentally energetic.

There's a program out there called I-Doser, for which people make "dose" files that put the listener's mind into an altered state. They call them doses because most of the files are geared toward immitating narcotic, hallucinagenic and psychadelic drugs. I can't vouch for their effectiveness, but they do seem to get a fair bit of positive feedback. They even have a selection of gamer files to put people in a better mindset for different sorts of games.

From what I understand, they use a program that generates binaural beats laid out by the file you're using. There's probably some more advanced stuff going on in the background. While I was researching this I came across another kind of tone called an "isochronic tone". Apparently there are other forms of what is known as "brainwave entrainment" out there beyond binaural beats. I came across another kind of tone but I've forgotten the name of it.

I'm still looking into all of this so I don't know if it would be a more or less fruitful approach than hypnosis, but it might be worth checking out if you're interested. On a side note, I've been playing video games since I was 3 and from my experience, it's the experience that counts the most. 8)
Realm
Regular
Regular

Postby brainslug » June 27th, 2010, 7:28 pm

Try the I-doser if you want, but I never had any luck with them.

Anyway, I would say that you should emphasize on the player paying more attention to what other players do and learning from their own mistakes. I know that I a lot of the time do not actually learn from what happens, just get frustrated. So if you could fix this behavior, it would help a lot of people and make them better and better all the time. I would most definitely listen to this file.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Postby zerohour » June 27th, 2010, 8:08 pm

ive been trying to work on an another script but im not sure if it will work hopefully i can its been a deep seeded fantasy with me , sex with any anime/hentai girl you want
zerohour
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges