sexy solitaire

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

sexy solitaire

Postby madmedusa » July 1st, 2010, 2:57 am

ok...whether anyone admits it or not, there are down times when we all play a quick game or 20 of solitaire on the computer. How about a file that makes the player more aroused as they play. Let me ellaborate a little. Let's say you play 5 games...the first 4 games you lose. With each of those losses, you get progressively more and more aroused. NOw say on game 5 you win...when you win that game you not only get the satisfaction of winning...you also get an orgasm. As if the game of solitare was not addicting enough already this could make it the most addicting game you play on your computer! :lol: This could take a game that was meant to fill idle time into a game that consumes your free time. Just thought I would toss this idea out there and see if there was any interest in it. Let me know what you all think. :)
Madmedusa
madmedusa

Postby zerohour » July 2nd, 2010, 9:00 pm

its an interesting idea however i think you should say imagain while you play the game the person you desire most has his/her figures touching you strokeing if your a guy insterting if a girl, and if you win 5 time you feel his,her lips blowing you , and then mabey after the 10 win you have sex with the person then you cum
zerohour
Regular
Regular

Postby Tasha_Lynn » July 2nd, 2010, 9:17 pm

That could be interesting with MINE SWEEPER....lol Mind Sweeper, everytime you blow up, arousal increases and increases until you just explode in an orgasm after 50 losses from sexual build up.....cause I mean come on....NO ONE wins at Mine Sweeper lol
Tasha_Lynn

Postby dechha1981 » September 22nd, 2010, 1:17 am

strip Solitaire!
dechha1981

Re: sexy solitaire

Postby tomtom-phs » October 18th, 2010, 9:41 am

madmedusa wrote:ok...whether anyone admits it or not, there are down times when we all play a quick game or 20 of solitaire on the computer. How about a file that makes the player more aroused as they play. Let me ellaborate a little. Let's say you play 5 games...the first 4 games you lose. With each of those losses, you get progressively more and more aroused. NOw say on game 5 you win...when you win that game you not only get the satisfaction of winning...you also get an orgasm. As if the game of solitare was not addicting enough already this could make it the most addicting game you play on your computer! :lol: This could take a game that was meant to fill idle time into a game that consumes your free time. Just thought I would toss this idea out there and see if there was any interest in it. Let me know what you all think. :)
Madmedusa

Sort of like Farmville? Just kidding.

If you really want this then message or YIM me the particulars of where you would like this to go and i'll write a script for it. Hoping you would record the script and send me a FREE copy. :lol:
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges