Childhood induction?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Childhood induction?

Postby ranmafan » July 4th, 2010, 11:58 am

I had an idea for an introduction to a file but I wanted to run it by you guys and see what you thought of it. My idea was that the recorder could take the listener back to when he was a child, when he was very susceptible to outside influences, when he was easily suggestible and had a more vivid imagination. I think it would be a really good file, but let me know what you all think of it?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Childhood induction?

Postby sarnoga » July 4th, 2010, 1:57 pm

ranmafan wrote:I had an idea for an introduction to a file but I wanted to run it by you guys and see what you thought of it. My idea was that the recorder could take the listener back to when he was a child, when he was very susceptible to outside influences, when he was easily suggestible and had a more vivid imagination. I think it would be a really good file, but let me know what you all think of it?

Hey ranmafan,

Very interesting idea. It may have possibilities.

Although it sounds to me as though you may make a good file out of it, as for it being an introduction to a file, or an induction, it will probably be too long to use with most files. Before you could bring the subject to the place where they would be back in childhood and more suggestible, etc., you would already need to have them in trance.

If you wanted to make this work you might be better off having it as a file in it's own right, that in the process installs a trigger so the subject can quickly return to that condition at a later time. Then using the trigger might be a useful way to induce trance prior to a file. In other words you could then make much shorter inductions that make use of the trigger and would be suitable as an introduction to other files.

For what little it's worth, that's what I think. Anyone else?

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Krysta » July 4th, 2010, 6:19 pm

Could be well used as the induction to a regression type file. That youthened mindspace will be part of the goal in that case anyway, so the actual suggestions in the file would just layer with the induction.
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » July 5th, 2010, 5:36 pm

I know I've heard a file along these lines, and possibly also got a script somewhere.

I've got a file labelled 'Regression Induction' which might be it - one by hellion0 I think - but I don't have privacy to check if that's the one right now.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges