Script/File suggestion: Cock Flavor

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Script/File suggestion: Cock Flavor

Postby PantherDream » July 15th, 2010, 11:24 pm

I thought of a great concept for a file, but need someone's help to script it:

Upon hearing the trigger "Cock Flavor" followed by a flavor (like for example strawberry), the next time you suck a cock, that cock would taste just like the flavor mentioned in the trigger, and so would the cum.

If someone would be kind enough to help me script this, I would record it and post it here.

Cheers,
PD
PantherDream

Postby Krysta » July 17th, 2010, 3:13 am

*laughs* Perhaps I should go log hunting for you. About half a year back a girl had me do a very similar session for her. Would need only minor modifications for your trigger.
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby PantherDream » July 18th, 2010, 3:19 am

Hahahaha. That would be great if you could find it for me Krysta. Me (and my girlfriend) would be very thankful. I've had some success on our earlier sessions, but haven't been able to make this effect very tangible.

Cheers,
PD
PantherDream

Postby Enargo » July 18th, 2010, 2:02 pm

Sounds like an interesting idea. This would be perfect for women who aren't into oral.
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Postby PantherDream » July 18th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Enargo wrote:Sounds like an interesting idea. This would be perfect for women who aren't into oral.

Actually my girlfriend is into oral and doesn't have any problems with it. We just like to use hypnosis to make things more interesting :D

But you still have a very valid point, and in my opinion it would make a good alternative to all the "train cock loving" files that are already on the site. Its better to give a valid reason to like sucking cock (i.e. make it taste great) than just tricking your brain into thinking you just like it.

So if i get a scrip for this (and the script author allows me) I will record it and post it here for everyone's enjoyment.

Cheers,
PD
PantherDream

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges