interested in recordng a script

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

interested in recordng a script

Postby willow » July 31st, 2010, 10:55 am

hi!
i just got a new mic and someone set me up with some recording software, so i thought it'd be fun to record a script and put it here.

But i don't have any scripts and don't really know which ones to do, so i'm looking for suggestions.

i'm really looking for a script, since i'm not really interested in creating one. i was thinking that you'd write the script, put it on WMM and get the free premium upgrade, then i'd record it for you and get my upgrade. But if you want to point me to a script that's already there, that you've been wanting someone to record, or just send me one, that's ok too.

Here are some things i like and would be interested in doing and some i don't want to :

->I'm a submissive, and so anything dealing with submission or domination is good.

-> I'm bi, so anything that encourages bisexuality is ok or even homosexuality is ok. I don't want to change anyones life, really, but i'm certainly ok with making someone want to experiment or something.

-> i'm not really into cross-dressing and the like. But it would be ok, if that's what i people really want.

-> a curse file would be ok, but my first preference would be just a trigger or something mild.

-> anything that builds sexual arousal or controls orgasms would be great. i was thinking about something that forces the listener to be aroused but not able to orgasm until a Master/Mistress gave permission or until the listener did something that they were told. Maybe something that's a trigger that makes them do some action in order to earn an orgasm? (as a sub, i'm used to having to earn my release, and i admit i kinda like it). But there seem to be a number of these kinds of things already here.

-> im not really into anything that wouldn't fit into a "standard" D/s relationship -- dogs, goats, people dressed as clowns, a fetish for the color yellow or whatever.

Send me what you have or post it and point me to it and i'll see.

kisses,
--willow
willow

Postby zerohour » August 6th, 2010, 8:22 pm

you would help me out soooo much if you could make a file that allows people to fix there mp3 players just by looking at it or something
zerohour
Regular
Regular

Postby slutinmyhead » August 7th, 2010, 2:34 am

Are you male or female? What's your voice like?
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby willow » August 7th, 2010, 8:10 pm

slutinmyhead wrote:Are you male or female? What's your voice like?

female..
my voice? i dunno.. it's.. just me.
--kay
willow

Postby tomtom-phs » October 18th, 2010, 9:49 am

Message or email me ( tomtom_phs@yahoo.com ) i have tons of scripts and will also write you custom scripots for files you wish to record. Hoping you would provide me with free copies of whatever you record. Also suggest you upload any recording you make, here to WMM for the continued growth and support of the site.
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges