Get me to wet and mess while wearing a diaper.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Get me to wet and mess while wearing a diaper.

Postby soundexcess » August 8th, 2010, 11:39 pm

This an open challenge to see if anyone get me to wet and mess when a diaper automatically.
I am a 25 year old male and prefer mild voices such a sarnoga's and the night night ladies voice.
I am exceptional ocd esp about wording such as saying when you are wearing diapers vs when you are wear a diaper the latter being more
logically correct.
I have been wearing diapers in attempt for 2 plus years even out in public sometimes, and I have never been able to have it happen automatically at all even though automatic is my goal.
I have been using
socalab's files
sarnoga's
and emg's files the most
along with some subliminal and even an attempt Ericksonian retraining and the forbidden fruit file.
so if anyone thinks they can help it would be great.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » August 21st, 2010, 12:09 am

Is there any way I could make this a pay for success challenge $150usd, whether through a personal session, or a file, to be able to except suggestions completely(best so I could use other files, or simply getting to wet and mess automatically when I am diaper. Thought wetting is the most important part whether this is done through a trigger or just a permanent effect either is fine conditions for success.
Get me to me able to repeatably
- wet automatically in diapers with out any control but not in anything else
bonus
- mess in diapers automatically
- triggered wet and mess
- boost in effectiveness of other files
- completely forget about bladder when in diaper.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » September 9th, 2010, 11:57 pm

bump
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges