[idea]Orgasm Language?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

[idea]Orgasm Language?

Postby Hbonee » August 16th, 2010, 5:33 pm

Hello all :)

Well, I've got an idea (maybe that was already thought, but I didn't manage to find it elsewhere) that could have been pretty interesting, but I don't know if it should be "really" interesting to do this file, but I still want to give a try.

So I've thought of a file who could be called "Orgasm language ".
Adding it into a curse would be much interesting than a single temporarly file... It could maybe be really devilish and humiliating for some people (especially young women)

So the interest of this file would be into 4 steps :
1) First of all, it would instantly work on private places (or, to increase its power, let yourself being triggered each time a word related to sex is heard or said by someone).

2) Each time this (or these) condition(s) is(are) applied, the "victim" (sorry for the word, it was the only one I thought to describe it) couldn't even speak into his own native language. Instead, he will only produces orgasm sounds, without having -that- orgasm. Plus, the victim wouldn't even be "aware" he does that. (S)He would perceives it as if (s)he spoke normally.

3) For rebeing able to talk normally until rebeing triggered, (s)he would wait 5 minutes (or to be badder , let him/her imagine (s)he's wetting, but no memories should be left during the time that person was triggered)

4) Finallt, For putting an end to this, these effects should wore off 24 hours after listening to this file!

So, if needed, I recap :

[code:1]File name : Orgasm Language

- Type : Humiliation
- Effects : let the listener speak like having orgasms without feeling THESE orgasms.
- Effects' time : 24 hours[/code:1]
Hbonee

Postby Enargo » August 16th, 2010, 6:27 pm

that would be funny :lol: and embarrassing :oops:
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Postby Hbonee » August 16th, 2010, 6:52 pm

That's what I wanted to imagine it for a while, but after all it'll sum up to one thing : embarassment to the listener...

But well, if you think it would interesting to do it, I'll give a try for the script :)
Hbonee

Postby darkenedav » August 17th, 2010, 12:31 pm

would be epic motivation to learn a new language :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Hbonee » August 17th, 2010, 2:34 pm

A new language only made of orgasm sounds?

Well, if 2 people or more were subitely triggered to speak like that, it would be definitly awesome to see!
Hbonee

Postby jakeofspade » August 19th, 2010, 12:20 am

Would definitely be a fun file to try. :)
jakeofspade

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges