Countdown help?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Countdown help?

Postby ranmafan » September 15th, 2010, 6:13 pm

Hi. I'm trying to write a script and I need help. In the induction part. I noticed that most files have a 10-1 countdown. and it goes like "10: (insert something hypnosis-like (For example: "Going deeper and deeper..") But I can't seem to find a written example of it. Can anyone help me?
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » September 15th, 2010, 6:52 pm

Can't you just "listen" to that part a file right now?

Jus' make something up. It's basically all about keeping them focused on your voice. Sometimes the wording doesn't even have to be perfect.

I found this for ya' though:

In a few moments I will begin to count down from 10 to 1.

When I say the number 10 you will step onto this escalator and as I count slowly down you will ride the escalator down until I reach the number 1, where you will find yourself at the bottom of the escalator and step off.

Before we begin I would like to inform you of the magical qualities of this imaginary escalator. This is the escalator of trance, and the further down you ride the deeper into trance you will go. As I count down slowly, each number that I count takes you even deeper into trance, and the deeper into trance you go the more relaxed you become. The more relaxed you become the deeper into trance you go. So, as you stand at the top looking down I would like you to reach out now ready to step onto this escalator of trance, and…

10. Step onto the escalator now and hold the hand rail as you begin your journey, deeper and deeper into trance. Each number that I count takes you even deeper into trance, and the further down the escalator you ride the deeper and deeper into trance you go.

9. Further down the escalator now, effortlessly gliding down into trance.

8. That’s fine, each number taking you deeper and deeper into trance.

7. Comfortably gliding down into trance, so easily, so effortlessly, just relax and let it happen all by itself.

6. Deeper and deeper now, that’s fine. As you listen to the sound of my voice, taking you deeper and deeper into trance.

5. Half way down the escalator now, relaxing so easily, each number taking you deeper and deeper into trance.

4. Deeper and deeper, gliding effortlessly deeper and deeper down, becoming more and more relaxed with every number that passes

3. As you approach the bottom of the escalator you drift deeper and deeper into trance, becoming increasingly open to the suggestions that you hear. That’s fine, so deeply relaxed now.

2. Almost at the bottom now, and as you reach the bottom you can step off the escalator easily and naturally, the moment you step off the escalator you fall into a deep, deep trance…. And…..

1. At the very bottom now, as you step off the escalator you become ten times as relaxed, going even deeper into trance. That’s fine, you are doing really well….
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges