FtM transformations?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

FtM transformations?

Postby Blurbi » September 16th, 2010, 12:11 pm

So I've been browsing the site for some time now and I've noticed that there are a lot of feminization files and files in general for males to enjoy the female body/orgasm and so on.

I haven't found a single one that caters to the female side of the coin. You know, the ones who're curious to try out the male body. How to feels like to have a hard body and a cock and all that. Have I not looked properly enough or are no one simply interested in this sort of thing? I was saddened by the fact that there are a gazillions (or so if feels like) files for MtF and none for FtM. Oh! I might point out that I'm not looking for anything permanent. Just want to go for a test ride. Any ideas? I'm brand spanking new to this thing. Maybe there are other sites that caters to this?

Any suggestions welcome.
Blurbi

Postby ocntrl » September 16th, 2010, 12:38 pm

A quick search did not immediately result in any files to that end and I think there should be one... so it goes on my list. Thanks for the suggestion and I hope to get around to it sooner rather than later.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MistE » September 21st, 2010, 7:10 am

Hmm. I'll record this tonight and PM you when I have, put it on my site, and upload it here. I thought such files existed, it's a crying shame I can't find any. I have ONE, on my site, you can download it free below, but it's a general "Gender Triggers' which is meant for /anyone/ to listen to, intended to inspire an ideal male or female body. Give it a shot.

Said file does not incorporate any specific inductions so pick your fave and put it before it on the playlist, and be sure to read any warnings listed on the download page. All my stuff's free and there'll be some male-body play stuff I do later on.

Gender Triggers: http://tinyurl.com/gendertriggers

One possible induction to put in front of it: http://tinyurl.com/rambleind

Another possible, if you'd rather have a trance trigger in the form of a few words you can say to yourself to go out: http://tinyurl.com/ninipet

You can also hit me up at hypnotistelena@yahoo.com on YIM (as can anyone else) if you'd like to do some live voice work with FTM transformation. Listen to my voice, see if it's a good fit for you. It's a fetish of mine and no mistake, so there you go.

But, yeah, keep an eye out tonight for this file. In about 6-7 hours when I get home and curl up with my mic. Cheers!

E.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » September 21st, 2010, 12:18 pm

Impressive response! It's probably not been done much prior because it's not as popular a fetish maybe?

I brought it up with my pet if she'd like to try it and it was a definite 'meh' response. Difference streaks for different freaks :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby guyincognito88 » September 21st, 2010, 9:39 pm

Welcome back, Elena. I'm sure I'm one among many who are glad that you're making public files again.
guyincognito88

Postby MistE » September 22nd, 2010, 7:45 am

And done! I'll upload it momentarily. sorry, woulda uploaded it last night but I ended up having pc trouble.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » September 22nd, 2010, 2:01 pm

MistE wrote:And done! I'll upload it momentarily. sorry, woulda uploaded it last night but I ended up having pc trouble.

Always strikes when you least want it to! >_<
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby kitsukat » June 1st, 2011, 7:38 pm

I would like to see some more FtM stuff on this site, but I'm not a huge fan of Elena's work for no really good reason, so I'd like more choices.
kitsukat
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges