Body-control, as opposed to mind-control

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Body-control, as opposed to mind-control

Postby Realm » October 12th, 2010, 1:27 am

It wouldn't surprise me if this has been done before, but I'm not sure what to look for exactly. I had an idea for a file that caused the listener to feel that they were losing control of their body in various ways. Most of the files I've seen that work along these lines don't seem to cause that feeling, instead coercing the listener to their will; that or emptying the listener's head so that they become a zombie. Are there many files that focus on losing control of your entire body while remaining completely aware of what's happening and in your "normal state of mind"?
Realm
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » October 12th, 2010, 5:40 am

Interesting you post this now. Based on a recent experience where I tranced a subject to become a goat (his choice) but be inside the goat aware of everything happening, I started thinking along the same lines.

In the end, the idea is to have the subject fully aware, locked inside their body, and their body in total control of the hypnotist. So any feeling, action or experience suggested happening to the body would be immediate, and the effects would be felt as a helpless observer.

I'll chew on this idea some more and try to create a file from it.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » October 12th, 2010, 7:06 am

a few robot files do this. Not many it's usually more a 'doll' thing.
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby tomtom-phs » October 18th, 2010, 9:18 am

ocntrl wrote:Interesting you post this now. Based on a recent experience where I tranced a subject to become a goat (his choice) but be inside the goat aware of everything happening, I started thinking along the same lines.

In the end, the idea is to have the subject fully aware, locked inside their body, and their body in total control of the hypnotist. So any feeling, action or experience suggested happening to the body would be immediate, and the effects would be felt as a helpless observer.

I'll chew on this idea some more and try to create a file from it.

Excellent idea. This sort of thing is probably more of what i look for here than anything else, or at least the first part of any of the rest i would like. :lol:
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges