hypnosis for a bigger butt =)

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

hypnosis for a bigger butt =)

Postby angelharley » October 19th, 2010, 6:14 pm

I am considering doing a recording, mostly for ladies, but can of course be used my men as well, to give the listener a nice big bubble butt. And of course that bubble butt might keep getting bigger and bigger the more you listen, not to mention a trigger to enforce it ;)

How many people would be interested in listening, and does anyone out there have any comments or suggestions?

For some reason, the poll left out the no option. If the answer is no, feel free to reply, or pm me if you're shy =)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby LeBentley » October 19th, 2010, 6:34 pm

I'd be interested in listening to it for sure. The idea is great :)
LeBentley

Postby jeffyfox » October 21st, 2010, 3:24 am

If you were to made a duplicate file directed towards young men, I would much be interested n.n Would this be considered weight-gain or inflation? Or just Poof! Look at yo big ol butt!?
jeffyfox

Postby angelharley » October 22nd, 2010, 11:10 am

I guess technically it is weight gain, but i plan on haing some strong inflation visuals in the file. During the file you'll probably be able to feel your butt inflating rapidly, which in turn will speed up the physical changes happening in you to give you a big bubble butt ;)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby jeffyfox » October 23rd, 2010, 6:16 am

That sounds fantastic! Do you intend on using binaural beats in the background? What sort of induction techniques are you going to implement? I was planning on recording a couple general inflation files, but I'm trying to find a good technique first before I do so, I want it to be as effective as possible.
jeffyfox

Postby angelharley » October 23rd, 2010, 8:41 am

I might use binaural, i might not. maybe a version with, and one without. some people respond better to them than others. I'm usually a big fan of awareness inductions. Of course the body only version will be available so it can be used with any induction you like, if mine doesnt do it for you. I'm a big fan of inflation, so if you ever want to brainstorm, just om me =)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

Postby kyliegirly » November 1st, 2010, 3:07 pm

if its not a curse i'll listen, i've been wanting a bigger, more feminine butt :)
kyliegirly

Postby angelharley » November 2nd, 2010, 7:21 am

I've done up a script, and will likely be recording it sometime in the next week or two. As such, i'll be needing a few test subjects. Ideally i'd be looking for four, two male, two female. If you think you'd be interested, do send me a pm with why you'd like to and why i should choose you (not to mention a bit about yourself) and i'll choose the lucky ones in a day or three ;)

Also, i'm going to record two separate versions, one a curse, one a normal file. I'll probably have both postes as a tts in a few days, and my recorded one in the next week or two when I can have my sound guy come over for a visit =)
angelharley
Regular
Regular

icon choices

Postby HypnoZorro » February 22nd, 2011, 8:46 pm

I would like to offer the idea of the female subject choosing a great butt icon like Jennifer Lopez , Kim Kardashian , Kyle Montagie , supermodel , athlete etc , . It could also be a friend or family member . Then you have the subject merge this butt shape with their own mind eye's body template in their subconscious , and also have them dream they have that new butt during the next 30 days .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Re: hypnosis for a bigger butt =)

Postby MinnMan » August 24th, 2019, 5:45 am

Refreshing an interesting thread.
MinnMan
Regular
Regular

Re: hypnosis for a bigger butt =)

Postby kilatron06 » February 5th, 2020, 8:36 am

great idea love it =)