challenge -- make me piss myself!

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

challenge -- make me piss myself!

Postby lockedup » October 23rd, 2010, 10:43 pm

Listened to the "instant wetting" file, and it worked the first time, and for several voice triggers. However, listened to it again, and nothing. Call me, Tom, XXX-XXX-XXX, trigger is "urinXXX now". I want to see if it works again.
lockedup

Postby EMG » October 23rd, 2010, 11:48 pm

Sorry, but I removed your phone #, we don't allow posting of phone #'s in public forums. If someone wants your number they may PM you.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby demigraff » November 2nd, 2010, 3:00 am

I should point out that some people can be triggered by reading words, as well as hearing them. I know a few people who've complained about that problem with this one, so I should probably remind you that you're not supposed to post the actual trigger on these forums.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby EMG » November 2nd, 2010, 8:10 pm

You are correct, looks like I missed that. I believe this is the first time I've ever edited someone's message twice :)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby neopie » November 4th, 2010, 9:10 am

He posted the same message in Diapers and Incontinence, and that one has the trigger in the title.
neopie

Postby LeBentley » November 4th, 2010, 11:43 am

neopie wrote:He posted the same message in Diapers and Incontinence, and that one has the trigger in the title.

Also in the Idle chatter board. Where, well... his number is there too.
LeBentley

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges