safe sex

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

safe sex

Postby BiffWallop » October 27th, 2010, 11:14 am

It seems to me to be a no brainer but so far I haven't seen or heard a file that encourages safe sex. I think condom use would make a fine fetish. So I'd like to suggest that we make a file that makes sex more fun & more pleasurable for both partners when a condom is involved.
BiffWallop

Re: safe sex

Postby Liann » October 28th, 2010, 2:22 pm

BiffWallop wrote:It seems to me to be a no brainer but so far I haven't seen or heard a file that encourages safe sex. I think condom use would make a fine fetish. So I'd like to suggest that we make a file that makes sex more fun & more pleasurable for both partners when a condom is involved.

I already have that in the queue. It involves learning how to "blow on rubbers" without using your hands. To accomplish it you need a friend or a realisitic lifelike dildo as your partner. With practice, once you get good at it, you can blow a rubber on any guy and he probably won't know you put it on him. Of course there's the old "loss of sensitivity" issue, so the training includes exercises to clench your kegel muscles tightly to proved extra sensations, or get more enthusiastic with your lips and tongue.

Think of all the many more blowjobs you can give with extra decades of life through safe sex -- that should be a powerful incentive to all you girls out there to always be safe.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges