Pot Challange

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Pot Challange

Postby BiffWallop » October 27th, 2010, 11:37 am

Is there anyone out there who can make a decent Marijuanna file? You know, a file that makes you feel like you have just smoked a joint of decent pot. I've been searching for one for three years. If anyone out there could find or create one for me, I'll be glad to paint a portrait of your dog (or your fantasy if you don't have a dog)
BiffWallop

Postby Mino » November 1st, 2010, 11:30 am

Why not just roll up a joint?
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby Calimore » November 1st, 2010, 1:33 pm

Mino wrote:Why not just roll up a joint?

Indeed. Or smoke some Spice. I hear that Iron Lung Spice is a good brand and will let you test legal.

In the meantime, if you just want to chill and relax, listening to hypnosis files can be a great way to unwind and just let go without drugs or other excuses.

Of course, you should probably get nice and relaxed before you listen to a hypnosis file, but most people who get into the hypnofetish find that going into trance, in and of itself, is MUCH better than smoking weed.

Whatever you decide, to give up drugs or simply pursue deep trance, I hope you succeed in you endeavors.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Pot Challange

Postby BiffWallop » November 2nd, 2010, 1:46 pm

To everyone who has or will respond to this challenge, Thank You.

To MINO: Sometimes I don't have a joint.

To CALIMORE: I like smoking pot. I don't intend to quit. All the things you suggest are vastly improved by pot. The drug enhances experience. I use it to do stuff. Drawing, painting, playing music, making love, eating, trancing are all better with pot. All require and are enhanced by a kind of relaxed concentration that I find comes easily when I get high.

To TANYASLAVE: EMail BiffWallop@yahoo.com for a list of things to avoid when creating this file. There are a lot of Marijuanna files out there that don't work. Send me a picture of your dog if you think you've got this file figured out and I'll begin the portrait.
BiffWallop

Postby 5HA99Y » November 13th, 2010, 5:28 pm

i think this might be a fun idea for none smokers i would like to have this file as well
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

ask and you shall receive

Postby darthstorm » December 21st, 2010, 11:21 pm

there is a new while that I have just posted called: get high
which will get you high on anything drugs cannabis, arousal, orgasms, anything you want hope this is what you want enjoy.

PS I only spent 30 min on it so it may be a little rough around the edges please leave feedback. Thanks
darthstorm

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges