I’ll be you and you be me.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Postby BiffWallop » November 27th, 2010, 12:26 pm

I knew this woman once who was very pretty and who became quite skilled at dismissing unwanted suitors. She was very imaginative, a good story teller and a great liar. I loved the lies she told. To keep me from being too interested, she told me this wonderful whopper about herself that I’m sure you will enjoy.

She said she’d been a beard for a gay gangster. He was a scary guy with a secret. Recently, her last lover, met with trouble. She said, “We were playing, I’ll be you and you be me, when we had an argument. We were breaking up. He ran out the door onto the street. He was run over by a truck.” We all knew who’s truck it was. Then she said, “We hadn’t changed back.”

So now I’m suppose to believe that she’s not just a man inside a woman’s body, but a specific man, who she now reveals is gay and has an attraction to me and do I want to play I’ll be you and you be me...

It’s just creepy enough.

I kiss her on the forehead before I go.

Should be a file in there somewhere eh?
BiffWallop

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges