A file idea that may unify subjects from all around!

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

A file idea that may unify subjects from all around!

Postby Jeshi » December 31st, 2010, 2:03 am

Pleas excuse the hyperbole in the topic title. The idea actually isn't that amazing or is it?

I've noticed there are a lot of files where someone is made to masturbate, and a lot of file where someone is given a freezing trigger and made to freeze a few times. And there are a lot of files about people being denied orgasm.

So I thought, why not combine the three? The subject is given a freezing trigger and made to masturbate. However while they're masturbating the freeze trigger keeps getting used. "Yes, yes, stroke the cock, stroke that cock, almost there! almost there! Freeze time for you!" And suddenly you're frozen and you can't finish masturbating! Then you're unfrozen and made to keep going.

This could be repeated for as long as the hypnotist wanted it too.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » December 31st, 2010, 2:25 am

Or - if helplessness excites you - you could use something else as a freeze trigger.

Imagine how it would feel if, every time you get close to orgasm you freeze.

Yes, I'm evil :)

(I just helped a friend write a script with the suggestion that makes masturbation a trigger to fall asleep so you can't finish ... maybe freezing would be a more exciting option, as the subject would at least be aware enough to appreciate it)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby rgn » January 14th, 2011, 11:53 am

I think this is a really interesting concept - being edged by yourself! It could be a bedtime self-trigger. The trigger shoots up the arousal to get things started, maybe 30 minutes of masturbation and freeze on edge of orgasm cycles to drive up the frustration, have the last freeze put the subject to sleep on the edge of orgasm. Ending with subject having a deep, restful sleep filled with arousing stimulation and no release. Should be pretty frustrated and excited by morning! Allow the subject to decide to orgasm or not upon awakening... Thinking about this is getting me excited! I would certainly try this!!! :D
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

It's a fun concept...hehehe

Postby tech53 » January 26th, 2011, 11:54 pm

Isabella Valentine does it...I can certify that it's ALL KINDS of fun. She does it in several of her files and not a single one disappoints, and I believe it's partly because it's her and partly because it's just an amazing concept. I have some input though. Maybe somewhere along the way...like right near the end add an ambiguous suggestion, along the lines of "when you feel you are starting to orgasm stop before you cum." or "stop right before you orgasm" that way it's subject to the persons own feelings and situation, some "get there" faster than others while others (like myself) end up shortchanged sometimes because we take longer, while others still may stay there longer. If it is possible, and from a non hypnotists standpoint it seems pretty logical that it could be done, it would offer a more individualized and much more intense experience for those needing it, for others who might cum before the command is given it would offer the denial desired. You might play around with this idea. BTW I'm starting a hypno ideas project board (think microsoft project/one note/and skype combined but but browser based) mostly for those interested in working with me and my editing services, but hey, if I get a free copy of something I'm interested it may be worth it anyway. Message me if you're interested. I can facilitate project management and editing...unfortunately I have no studio fit to record from a microphone at the moment so it will be synth/loop based music and audio editing only. Anyhow, if you're interested message me. I can only do so much right now as I'm busy looking for jobs...more of a job than a job but I will do what I can. I look forward to the messages. Oh...and EMG I'm not trying to steal people from your ideas board, this web app is just way cool for brainstorming and diagramming and what not.
tech53
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges