Not limiting to mind control

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Not limiting to mind control

Postby PhantomDog » January 13th, 2011, 9:59 pm

I was wondering if there would be a file to make workarounds, where a subject is actually happy with effects they wouldn't normally want.
For the namesake, I will call it "amnesia boost" for now

A specific example would be:
I think the gorean slave thing is hot. I have trained my wife where she would be obedient to listen to a file I ask her to, even the gorean slave file.

The problem (and hopefully a solution, which I infer about) lies in the fact that when she listens to and is under effects of this file, she on one level is happy she obeyed me, but there is still a problem that makes her hate that file and not WANT to listen to it.

The problem is not to do with bowing to a whip, because she knows I wouldn't be that cruel. The main problem is that, even though she would listen and be effected, and her mannerisms DO change more than she could fake, she HATES to feel like property.

She hates to listen to the file because she claims she wants to cry when she's affected by it, because even if she knows I love her, she doesn't feel it because she knows she's just property.

So an example of the requested file/idea:
Would it be possible to make a file that would change her taste, and make her forget being inhibited about something, and instead have a FETISH for something she normally hates (eg feeling like property) so she can enjoy and WANT to listen to this file?

Another idea would be a file that could be listened to a file a person would NORMALLY find objectable, but remove that resistance, and make the file their nature, where they feel like this is how it has been, how they wanted it all along, not knowing or wanting it another way, as they "haven't experienced it".

An example would be a file that my wife could listen to before gorean slave, to make her believe she has always wanted, or always HAS been one, and it was a decision SHE made and wanted, not KNOWING her feeling like property is something she dislikes.

Another example could be using the amnesia boost technique in this file with a file to make her WANT to work out redundantly, when she used to be lazy. The file would not only make her forget she listened to the file to make her work out, but she would believe she has always wanted to work out like that, and not feel like something's off.

Another application would be using it before a file to change a persons personality (lets say if I made a file to make her act and want to appear like a tv or game character). She would listen to this file first, then after waking up from the file to change/train her personality, she would not feel like or think she would have ever reacted differently, so she would not be inhibited by being worried others have noticed a change.

The file I had made to make her want to behave like a person didn't work properly originally, but if amnesia boost was used, I believe it would make her WANT the effect instead of somewhat resisting it.

Does anybody have ideas for suggestions I could use for something like this, or would anybody be up for the task/challenge of trying to make a file like this?

Or is there already a file to change a disdain into a pleasure for sake of your master? I know there is an amnesia effect, but I would like something that would make her ENJOY the server part and not make it a chore, so she would listen at will and happily.

Simple obedience files just makes some people DO things, with disdain. Others my wife complains makes her feel off, because she doesn't like living as a mindless robot.

Votes/ideas?
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Postby Krysta » January 14th, 2011, 3:34 am

My biggest advice would be to accept what your wife tells you on this point. Notice already that she does take those suggestions but "feels off." It's against her nature to accept those specific suggestions and trying to add new ways to force them is more likely to cause a traumatic abreaction than any real enjoyment.

I would suggest focusing instead on the parts of those experiences she -does- like, and either have a custom file done to recreate what you want together and within her bounds, or create the experience together outside hypnosis and unforced. If she finds herself liking it naturally and outside the suggestions, she might be more receptive to the files.
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » January 14th, 2011, 4:52 am

I will second Krysta here!

You already have something amazing going on and a wife willing to try a lot. Lsten to her because it is a two way thing!

My 2 cents.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Fizbin » January 14th, 2011, 8:00 am

Seconded, third-ed, and fourth-ed!

It is *never* right to force someone to do something they fundamentally don't want to do. That she was willing to try is fantastic, but you should take her at her word that she doesn't like it, and resents your continuing to make her do it. That resentment will only grow and never convert to a desire. And the harder you try, the more the resentment will be.
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » January 14th, 2011, 8:32 am

I have in the past had to work with someone who has received instructions to enjoy something that doesn't come naturally for her. She was able to carry on the activity in question, and appear quite enthusiastic about it both in anticipation and afterwards. I'm told (by her "loving mistress" and others) that she was able to convincingly act as if she was feeling the way she had been instructed to feel, but later discovered that she felt forced to act in this way, masking her true feelings. In my friend's case, nobody had any idea she wasn't comfortable until she reached some kind of 'hard limit' and experienced what I can only describe as a complete breakdown.

Maybe you could find some way to link certain sensations to actual enjoyment, but I worry that you might end up with a similar situation to my friend without even realising how your suggestions are being interpreted. I'd suggest that the risk is too great to be worth considering.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges