Help with being more comfortable about sex

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Help with being more comfortable about sex

Postby KaraK323 » February 10th, 2011, 3:35 pm

I know its hard to believe but I'm a 23 year old virgin and was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a file that would help me be more comfortable with having sex but not make me a slut. Something that would encourage me to finally take that step. I have a boyfriend and I really like him and I want to have sex with him but I'm so nervous about it that every time that we start to head that way I have to make him stop because I get all anxious.
KaraK323

exercises

Postby HypnoZorro » February 24th, 2011, 8:55 pm

Here are some things you can try without hypnosis .

Is there a celebrity stud or some guy you know , that you would lose most or all your sexual inhibitions around . Like if Brad Pitt or Mathew Mcconnehey ( sp ??? ) or some sexy famous singer wanted to have a rendevous , you would get down on your knees and suck him or get naked and bend over ? If so take those sensations and emotions and link them to your boyfriend over time .

Imagine or visualize you and your boyfriend having a threesome with a woman you feel is sexy .

Imagine or visualize yourself in a pool party , hot tub , key party , or you are the only woman in the room with a bunch of guys watching football , and unzip who want to , tell them to stand up , or give them handjobs or strokes or do a taste test with two guys , etc or suck off one guy while you play with two other dicks , one in each hand .

Post here what you would like to happen in a sex scenario , the more details the better like him tying you up your pantyhose :)

Do you have any favorite sexual activities or positions ?

The other thing to do is calibrate your level of inhibition like an intensity of color or a number or heavy , and you imagine or visualize adjusting that thermostat , assigning a lower number gradually over time , etc

Read books like " How To Have a 5 Minute Orgasm " available on amazon

Become more aware of your pleasure points like your clit , pussy , nipples , skin areas ...

Goto adultdvdempire , and read the descriptions of erotic films in the couple genre .

Carry a small vibrator in your purse , and choose a time and place to use it .

Think about getting a remote controlled egg vibrator , and give the controller to your boyfriend .

Take one of your bras , cut out a small hole where your nipples poke thru . Put on some outer wear like a jacket , and stroll thru a mall , grocery store , library etc . Only you will know you are wearing that special bra .
This is about you choosing the time and place of expressing your sexuality .

Imagine or visualize a real woman , it can be a celebrity or friend , who is sexually uninhibitied and step into her .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby boulder » March 1st, 2011, 9:22 pm

Look for files either here or on hyno file increasing your confidence? maybe a woman empowerment/sexuality file. I can write a script and you can record it and play it yourself, but for these things being sure exactly what you want helps immensely.

What you maybe looking for is like a mild form of Calimore's stealth adventurous girlfriend. Where you decide how adventurous you want to be. in hypno-files.com emg has "trainnotshy"
boulder

forgot

Postby HypnoZorro » March 2nd, 2011, 7:15 am

KaraK , I forgot to ask the simple question , what makes you anxious about sex with him ? That it isnt right for you ? nervous about performance ?
Its a good thing you didnt have sex earlier , as you might have been doing it for the wrong reasons . A few years ago , there was a group of teenage girls who started insisting a more modest line of clothing , shortly before Britney Spears forgot her panties .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges