Build-a-file

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Build-a-file

Postby muhwana » February 17th, 2011, 1:24 pm

I've stumbled upon quite some files here as a newbie, but found out they were all, exept for some who were in series, files standing on their own.
So I got the idea to create a couple of 'file building blocks'. It's practically some sort of lego idea; you got a lot of building bricks, and with enough imagination you got a world of things to build.
Translated to hypnosis files: you make several files for induction, deepener, triggers (optionally), fetish suggestions, orgasm suggestions etc. and connectors to attatch them all together, and then you can build your own file, specified for what you want and what you like so that it's easier to get down under, be entranced, and to enjoy your fantasies.
Only problem: as I said I'm a newbie and I don't know anything about this stuff, so please help me out to find more problems in this idea and solving them, so it might be possible to do such a project.
Thanks, muhwana.
muhwana

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges