Being stuck with big boobs

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Postby HypnoZorro » February 24th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Are there women here who want to be STUCK with big boobs like Dolly Parton , Pamela Anderson , Sherri Sheperd etc ?
And your nickname is Hooter Head or Wonder Juggs or Tit Toy .
You only feel like a pair of big tits and legs ...
If there is actual interest for this , I may make a recording for you .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby dark_wolf49 » February 25th, 2011, 6:55 am

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

icons

Postby HypnoZorro » February 25th, 2011, 8:28 pm

Dark wolf , what big breast icon would you choose like Morganna , Miositosis , Dolly Parton , Sherri Sheppard , Quen Latifah from movie Chicago , Pamela Anderson , Raquel Welch , Minka , Lola Ferrari , Wendy Whoppers , Merylyn ... Those are a few of your choices ...

For those reading this post this change would occur in phases , and below is the outline of how this transformation could occur .

Phase one would be shifting the subject preference's on a few things like having the subject feel Pamela Anderson or Dolly Parton is their favorite celebrity . Another preference shift would be it is ok to have the big boobed look . There was a talk show host Jenny "Some name I forget " who had implants , and then one day she felt embarrassed by that look . Also have the subject realize people from far away people would see her as a woman , and that is so important , isnt it ?
The next preference adjustment would be liking tit fucking more . And with more surface area and nerve endings you can really enjoy tit fucking even more than before . Also during phase one you have the subject dream for the next month that they meet their favorite celebrity , and it would be incredible to have her amazing breasts . And since just about anything can happen in a dream , the subject's breasts get a little bigger each time this dream occurs until they match the breast icon's size . After the subject has dreamed this once , while tranced you tell them this is preparation for actual breast tissue growth . You also have the subject become more aware of their breasts while awake . Also let them know their nipples and breast may need physical relief stimulation a short time after waking . If this is the case you will take my hand and place them on your breasts that this needs to happen .

As an amplifier of phase one , you could have the subject believe they are the celebrity breast icon for several minutes after waking . Then you retrance them . And that was such a special experience , wasnt it ? How wonderful to be her even for just a few minutes . Wouldnt it be great if you had her beautiful bosom ? And you can allow this change to occur , to actually have breasts like her , because it would be so great to have great breasts like her . In a few moments , actual breast tissue growth will start , will continue , until you reach her cup size .

Phase two would involve regression the subject a few weeks or months into puberty . Say the subject is a C or D cup . Then you inform the subject they are predestined to have very large breasts since they have a C or D cup so early in puberty . Remember folks , this is to ease the subjects mind about preparing them for the future :) . Afterall breast tissue growth is a natural process , so it is natural for the subject to have very large breasts . You could do something with similar with a B cup woman , but it will take a little longer for growth . Another thing to remind the subject of since their conscious mind is unable to make a cup size choice happen , it will be unable to prevent this actual breast tissue growth resulting in a bigger cup size from happening .

Another alternative is directing the subject's desire to have much bigger breasts than a certain woman she hates or feels this woman is too big for her "bra britches" and need to be taken down a notch .

Another starter technique is to make the subject's left nipple go soft like you are TEMPORARILY making the left nipple less sensitive like turning down a volume knob or thermostat . And regular sensitivity will return a few minutes say 2 to 5 minutes later . The hypnotist is using this a demo of powerful technique and they can reach the subject's body functions on a cellular level as the subconscious can reach each cell in the body and regulate its activity . I am the hypnotist and you are the subject . Using hypnosis I can regulate the activity of each and every cell that your subconscious regulates .

The hypnotist will also prepare the subject by removing as much muscular tension as possible , so much so that they will be unable to situp in a chair . Thats why you have them lie on the floor or bed or couch . This to make a better mind body connection with the involuntary system .

As the subconscious decides whether fat is melted or where it is stored , I am about to give you a special reward that other women would love , even beg for . Instead of storing fat on your waist , hips , thighs , or butt you will store more fat in your breasts than your waist , hips , thighs , or butt . So over the coming days , weeks , and months , you will store more body fat in your breasts until you reach a certain cup size . I am confident you will thank me later for this gift .

You can also increase nipple size . Once I had a woman who wanted to relactate and make her nipples bigger where they would poke thru her bra . Btw this woman was in her late forties . She only made drops of milk , but her nipples grew bigger . She really wanted to make breastmilk more than the nipple thing . So if you are a woman who wants milky juggs , let me know , and we can discuss the prospect . Another reason for making the nipples bigger is that is easier to suck on bigger nipples .

Another way of changing cup size would be the subject wanting the hypnotist to set the cup size . The why of accepting this hypnotic effect would be for the unique experience or to please the hypnotist .

Still another way if the woman feels internally like an intellectual fraud or she wants to self sabotage or punish herself with oversized tits .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby Lovebuns69 » February 25th, 2011, 11:42 pm

I would be very interested in a file like that---big boobs have become a burning desire for me lately for some reason!!!
I would relish a file like that---please make it if you can!!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

things

Postby HypnoZorro » February 26th, 2011, 8:04 am

First off if you know a female who wants smaller cups or say a body like Sarah Jessica Parker that can be done also . One way would be to switch out their current body template in their subconscious with the body template they choose . Have you noticed some people keep a somewhat same shape even when they exercise and diet ? Also there been a few cases of breast reduction surgery where 3 to 6 months later the breast returns to its former size .

As for women who want this change look over the phase options . If you are interested , I will try my best to make an individual file for you . Send me a pm with the details , the more details , the better .

Hypnotic experiences ? Have you been formally hypnotized before ?
Current cup size
Desired cup size
How long have you had this desire
Any event inspire this desire
Breast development during puberty ( late bloomer , overnight boobies , steady and slow , steady and fast etc )
Breast Icon if it fits
Style of scenario : Like some women will want a special rendevous with a sexy man who massages their chest . Some want to be told their new cup size . Some will want to be a stripper with big breasts or be a sex toy at a frat party .
Any other preference adjustments
Any other body changes
Also if my technique posting , made you horny , maybe even masturbate , or how your body felt ( tits tingled , nipples really perked up , breasts felt warmer , etc ) perhaps even an OMG or Really ?!?
What are some things you would do or places you would go with bigger breasts ?

For those women with thunder thighs , that can be handled also .

I dont have enough privacy at the moment , and my recording setup didnt work out as well as I hoped . What I could do is write up some scripts , as it appears a few people want to take a script and make a recording , but dont know what to say . I am confident my above technique highlights my skill in making this happen .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

scenarios

Postby HypnoZorro » March 1st, 2011, 5:08 pm

This is a list of the scenarios more categorized .

ABC - This is for the woman who wants to go from an A or B cup to C to have an average cup size

Office Manager - Your breasts will grow in the size range of DD to FF . You still dress in a professional manner , but you cant hide having huge tits . Also deep down even if you go for breast reduction surgery , they will just grow back . Another thing is your breast will be sensitive to pleasure where even a woman can stroke and fondle them where you orgasm . You will resign yourself to people seeing you as just a pair of big boobs . You will also think the average cup size should be DD instead of C . In your spare time you will check out websites like Scoreland and the genre category BIG BOOB at adult dvd websites . You will also realize those flat chested uptight feminists are just jealous but cant admit it .

Party Gal - Pamela Anderson and Heidi Montag and women like that will be your icons . You will have overall lower sexual inhibitions , and like to showcase your boobs . Of course you will love tit fucking .

Traffic Stopping Tits - Your icons will be women like Dolly Parton and Morganna and Miositos ( for the black women out there ) or if you want to be slim and stacked .

Makeover - Say you want a body style like Selma Hayek . Your internal body template will be adjusted , and over time your body will shift to the new outline / framework

Topheavy Of the Heap - You want to have the biggest boobs in your circle of friends or family

I have an ebook called Bigger Butt which is about getting a shapely rear . I havent checked it out , but that might be one of the body shaping scenarios I can offer like wanting to work out to the Beachbody Brazil Butt Workout or Kim Kardishan's Best Butt Workout ( or whatever its called )
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby dark_wolf49 » March 9th, 2011, 6:52 am

Hypno,I sent you a pm stating how I would like to be. I would like to have a body like a Playboy playmate(Feb. 2004) by the name of Aliya Wolf. She has long black hair and has a 34DD - 24 -36 body, if possible or close to it
Last edited by dark_wolf49 on March 11th, 2011, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

script

Postby HypnoZorro » March 10th, 2011, 9:17 am

What I am thinking of doing is writing out scripts for the categories like Breast Icon , Huge Hooter Curse , ABC etc in a text or pdf file and post them somewhere . And you guys can make recordings out of them .
DarkWolf you could test it out replacing " breast tissue " with
" chest tissue " .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby Andier » March 11th, 2011, 7:49 am

If you post the scripts up, I'd be more than happy to record them. I have access to a sound studio and a fair amount of free time, so why not =)
Andier

Postby Ladon » March 11th, 2011, 8:10 pm

This is the kind of file I'd love my wife to ... ahem... fall prey to. :twisted:

Though some of my favorite busty ladies are:

Rachel Aldana
Taylor Stephens
Chelsea Charms
Busty Deelite
Samantha38G (when she wasn't so fat)
and Beshine

:)
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

posting

Postby HypnoZorro » March 12th, 2011, 7:25 am

How would I post the scripts to this site ? or do I email them to some address ?
Btw Lander , does your wife want that type of transformation ? You could start off with melting bodyfat in selected areas and end up in the chest region ... just to be through ...
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Big Breasted Babe project in alpha stage

Postby HypnoZorro » March 25th, 2011, 6:37 am

I have started sending induction scripts to someone where they will begin recording them in their spare time . We are hoping to do around three induction choices for the phase one modules . Maybe in a few weeks or months , you will fall victim to The Huge Hooter Curse :twisted:
The first planned module is Breast Icon , so there will be other pathways besides THHC
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby ranmafan » April 7th, 2011, 10:35 am

well im a guy but i'd love to be stuck with breasts that big :P
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dark_wolf49 » April 7th, 2011, 2:37 pm

If you or someone records them, I would love to try them for you and let you know how they work. So let me know if it would be possiable. I'll send you my e-mail address when you are ready.
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

stuff

Postby HypnoZorro » April 8th, 2011, 6:20 am

When the first Breast Icon module is ready , the guy recording it will upload it , at least that is the plan . The patter is designed for women , so if you have the inclination , you can share the patter with other hypnotists , and they can make their own adjustments .
I am still waiting to find a future victim of the huge hooter course , who realizes it is her fate to be a pair of big boobs on legs .
I am new to this site , but I guess I could upload the patter with the induction choices for each phase .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

phase one patter of Breast Icon

Postby HypnoZorro » April 24th, 2011, 1:20 am

Below is the sample patter from phase 1 of 4 in the Breast Icon package . If you want this can be adjusted for other trancework .

Imagine or visualize yourself in a safe pleasant comfortable place . This could be a quiet room or an open field , whereever it is best for you to experience comfort and serenity , the best fit for you . In your minds eye goto that place now , and it feels so good ...
Continue going deeper and deeper and deeper into trance , deeper into trance with every breath you take , with every word I say . Each time I hypnotize you , you will go deeper , easier , and faster into trance . Yes , you will go faster , easier , and deeper into trance , each time I hypnotize you , because practice makes perfect . I am the hypnotist and you are the subject , and it feels so good ... You are doing well
Over the coming days , weeks , and months , you will experience a growth in breast tissue , so that your cup size matches that of your chosen breast icon . Breast growth is a natural and automatic process . Your subconscious mind will restart cellular growth , starting from the first time you listen to this hypnotic recording . Your subconscious mind knows how to make breast tissue grow , and is in contact with every cell of your body , because it has to regulate every cell in your body . Using hypnosis to reach your subconscious , you will accept the hypnotic suggestion to restart breast tissue growth , so that your breasts will be the same size as your chosen breast icon , and it feels so good ...
Yes over the coming days , weeks , and months your breasts will grow and grow and grow until they are the same size as your chosen breast icon .
In fact after this session has concluded , you will write or type the message , whichever is easier and convienent for you , that your breasts have started regrowing to match the size of your chosen breast icon ...
As the female system affects the male system and the male system affects the female system , you are being affected by my male hypnotic voice . The voice is actual energy as sound is energy . So yes you are being affected by my male hypnotic voice . After this trance , you will wake feeling so feminine and refreshed , incredible and wonderful all over ...
Your breasts may feel warm and tingly over the next hour or two , as my male hypnotic voice flows into , resonating deep inside you , concentrating in your chest area , and it feels so good ...
Take the next few moments to focus on the tissue in your breasts , and activate the breast tissue growth process , even if it is a small area , cell by cell , bit by bit , each and every day , you can make your breasts grow bigger and bigger and bigger until your breasts are the size of your chosen icon . What if your breasts grew 1/32 of an inch or a millimeter each day ? That would add up to some size over a month . And 1/32 of an inch or a millimeter is such a small amount that you can handle that amount . And if you can handle more that is even better ...
Continue focusing on the your breast tissue , making that breast growth process better and better and better because practice makes perfect as your breasts may feel even warmer and more tingly as this special growth process continues
Over the next thirty days during natural sleep , you will have a pleasant vivid dream where you meet your chosen breast icon . As anything can happen in a dream , this event will occur in your vivid pleasant dream . So if it a celebrity , they will be on vacation or promoting an event , and you seek them out or they just happen to be in your area . If your breast icon is a friend , relative , or co worker , of course it will be an easy encounter . Upon meeting your chosen breast icon in this special pleasant vivid dream , you will think to yourself that you wish you had beautiful breast like her . As anything can happen in a dream , over the course of this special vivid pleasant dream , your breasts will grow to the same size as your chosen breast icon . In this dream they may balloon up in size over the course of the dream or maybe it will be an instant effect like a genie has granted your wish . This dream experience is a signal from your subconscious that actual breast growth is occuring , and it feels so good ...
In a few moments , on my signal ,you will experience this special pleasant dream , and after this dream is over , you will gently wake feeling feminine and refreshed , wonderful and incredible all over ...
Have this dream now .

HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby dark_wolf49 » June 3rd, 2011, 6:45 am

what happen ??? am waiting for files. when will we get to hear them ?? can't wait
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ladon » June 28th, 2011, 10:48 am

does your wife want that type of transformation ?

Actually, she does, in some ways. She's already planning on getting a breast augmentation at some point (hopefully going from a DD to an H cup) and is actively working on getting in shape.

Anyway, an interesting idea that I ran across in another forum was a script for hypnotic breast growth. It has three primary phases, the first uses color visualization, then a control room, then finally past and future work.

During the color phase, the hypnotist does a deepener using the taste of a strawberry and the smell of a lemon, IIRC. The listener is asked to pick a 'color' for each one of those. Then, she is asked for the 'color' of breast growth, and to visualize the room around her filled with that color. And gradually, her body absorbs all of it, breathing it in and crystallizing that power inside her.

I loved the control room idea. In this phase, the listener finds herself standing in a large mirrored room, where she can see herself from every direction in the mirrors. There is a control panel with labels and sliders for breasts, hips, thighs, waist, weight, et cetera. She is encouraged to adjust the sliders up, and down, to her liking, until she gets it just perfect. When her 'new body' is just how she likes it, she can press a big red 'lock' button to lock in her new body image. This is how she will see herself, and the target her body will work towards.

Finally, while she still visualizes herself in that new body, she is asked to go back to the earliest time in her past that she recalls being aware that her breasts were beginning to grow. Back there, she speaks with her younger self, telling her that the years ahead may be hard for her, but everything will be okay. Someday, she will be an adult and she will look like 'this', and it will be wonderful. Then, she will thank her younger self and say goodbye. Moving forward, she will look at a time in her near future, when she can look back on the day she began listening to the hypnotic file, and she is happy because she knows her breasts were growing even then, her body was already changing to become what it is in the future, which is the new body she sculpted in the control room.

Sadly, although she loved the script, my lady hasn't had much if any results from it.[/b]
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

ladon

Postby HypnoZorro » July 1st, 2011, 8:57 pm

Ladon when are we going to get pictures of your hypnotized wife displaying her DDs ? :)

That script you mentioned sounds very good , and I believe it will work on a variety of women .
I dont know if I asked before , what kind of subject is your wife ?
As a test , I would try having her believe her favorite pet is in the room with her . Another test is have her believe she is one of her favorite celebrities , then conduct an interview like the celebrity is on tour promoting her latest project .

One thing in her favor is she has the resources with her cup size .

Two phases I would suggest are age regression when she experienced breast growth . Then have her notice she has large breasts , and it is calculated that her breasts will grow very large , somewhere in the range of a G to I cup . Remind her that breast growth is a natural and automatic process . Have her raise the index finger of her writing hand if she understands . Two fingers for no .

The other phase is have her believe she is Morgana , who had an I cup , or a similar female like from the website Scoreland .

There are other things you can do in addition .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

heard

Postby HypnoZorro » July 27th, 2011, 5:04 pm

I have not heard from the person who was going to make the breast icon recordings in awhile , so if any of you want to take the patter and make audio go ahead . When I get a chance , I will also type up the patter for the huge hooter curse .

I am also hoping to be a consultant to Laden where he trances his wife for bodyshaping instead of going to the plastic surgeon . And if nothing happens from the trancework they can always do the surgery . This has not reached a formal stage , so keep your wicked fingers crossed .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby Ladon » July 29th, 2011, 1:35 pm

Hey Zorro,

What I was saying was that I already have that script somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

My wife is quite responsive to visualizations, she can imagine things and build fantasy environments quite well. On the other hand, I've never been able to get a catalepsy response from her, and none of the triggers I tried to set ever 'stuck.'

I'll talk to her again, see if she'd be willing to do a regimen of subliminal and hypno files for a combination of breast growth and lactation. Hopefully, it would be something that could be easily worked in to her already busy schedule, such as being able to listen while she does other things, or in combination with music of some sort.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

hints

Postby HypnoZorro » July 30th, 2011, 6:06 am

Well if you can trance her , I can suggest some things to attempt . I really dont reccomend the subliminal stuff for effectiveness . Phase one for her would be three days ( a session a day ) . Then we can move on from there .
I prefer breast tissue growth , but if you want to go the lactation assist route , we can go on the milky path instead .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby Ladon » July 30th, 2011, 1:13 pm

We want both in the end, at least a moderate amount of milk, she hasn't ever been able to lactate, even after being pregnant.

We had a daily session with that file I mentioned for a couple weeks, back about three years ago. Then it tapered off to a few times a week, then we just gave up. The triggers weren't working at all, and she wasn't really responding in any tangible way.

Of course I'm up for working on something until we get it right.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HypnoZorro » July 30th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Have your wife respond to the pm I sent . If the pm is not there , I will send another . Lets work on the breast size first , and try the lactation later , especially since you say lacatation didnt occur pregnancy .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » August 9th, 2011, 9:04 pm

I find the idea of being stuck with big boobs extremely interesting. I've been working on trying to alter the body with hypnosis, and recently I've been achieving much greater success than in the past. I've discovered how to get the suggestions extremely "deep" where they have a greater affect.

However, it will likely be a long time before I can create something like big boobs. I'm a male, so first I intend to create a female body (my current project). Then there's a lot of things I want to do as a female. "Being stuck with big boobs" would probably be one of the last hypnotic suggestions I would want to plant. There's a lot of other things that are more interesting to me right now.

I think that using hypnosis to affect breast growth shouldn't be that hard, particularly for natural females who already have the experience and memory of breast growth from puberty. All you should need to do is have them remember their first breast growth, and then just transplant that idea over the current shape of the breasts so that the current breasts grow larger. Or better yet: if they are good enough at visualization you could just have them imagine the breasts being larger, and plant the suggestion deep enough that it takes hold in the subconscious. Simple, but effective.

The effect would probably be a lot more difficult to produce in a male, but still conceivably possible. The real problem for males would be to create big breasts, but without feminizing other parts of the body. Since breasts are associated with the female body, it would be one's tendency to think of that when imagining breasts and associate the two. This would plant both the idea of having big breasts and the idea of being female into the mental programming. This would increase the likelihood of the rest of the body feminizing if the trance was deep enough.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Question

Postby DinaX » May 26th, 2012, 10:32 am

I know I'm a little late to the party here, but I am wondering one thing. As a well-endowed woman, it is sometimes difficult to see my breasts as the blessing I know they are. Are there files out there that can make me more comfortable with these gifts? Something that will make me want to stand up straight, not hide them, and make it less embarrassing to show them off a little? The men in my life love them, I just wish I did a bit more.

I'm not looking to be turned into an exhibitionist, just made comfortable with who I am (and what I have).

Thank you all.
DX
DinaX

preference

Postby HypnoZorro » June 5th, 2012, 7:00 am

@DinaX , it just a simple preference change . Once there was a talk show host Jenny Jones who got implants , but had them removed because she was embarrased by how they made her look . I have also seen women posting that love their big breasts .

For a suggestion to work , go into the how and why it should take affect .
So list the benefits of being well endowed . Rate your current level of approval , and that rating can be adjusted . Would you also like to be comfortable using sexual slang terms like boobs , hooters , jugs , etc

Btw , I would still make your breasts bigger . :) ... j/k ... Once I did help a woman go from a D cup to a C cup , because it was the right time for her .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby DinaX » June 5th, 2012, 6:13 pm

I'm not looking to change, thanks. Well, not physically at least.

But large breasts carry a stigma, one that I want to shed -- at least in my mind. Rather than trying so much to hide them, minimize them and cover them at all costs, I'd like to become comfortable with them at the very least. I know it's an attitude adjustment. I guess I just want a little more bimbo-like joy in nature's gifts.

And no, I have no problems with the more vernacular phrases. Having a man make me use such terms pushes me a bit closer to the happy bimbo part of me I'm trying to cultivate.

DX
DinaX

stigma

Postby HypnoZorro » June 6th, 2012, 6:21 am

@DinaX

Deep down what are the advantages to large breasts ?

examples male attention , making other women jealous , other people think you are sexy enough to steal a boyfriend , look feminine in any style of clothes , more sensitive to pleasure

What stigma do large breasts have ?

How much do you want to change ?

Thinking about this transformation makes your breasts tingle
with anticipation , doesn't it ?
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Postby DinaX » June 6th, 2012, 7:20 pm

The stigma is one any woman can explain. If you're well endowed, you are (choose one or more): dumb, loose, easy, stupid, slutty, sex-obsessed. I am not those things - well mostly not - but I want to move beyond that stigma.

I guess what I want to is be comfortable with who I am in spite of those stigmas.

Tingle? Maybe...
DinaX

Not your normal Wednesday.

Postby DinaX » July 25th, 2012, 6:00 pm

So to sort of get in the mood, I've been listening on the past few evenings to "BM-proud of your breasts" file to try to get myself in the mood.

This morning, on impulse, I wore one of the few bras I have that emphasize my breasts. On further impulse, I put on a rather thin, tight shirt that also called attention to my breasts. I was a little surprised when I looked in the mirror, but figured that I could bring along a jacket and put it on if I had to meet with anyone.

When I arrived at work, I was shocked to realize that I'd forgotten the jacket! Well, I figured, I really don't have much going on. Boy, that changed quickly. Conference calls were suddenly scheduled in other people's offices, and there were way too many times when colleagues dropped in to talk about one thing or another. All the while, I am wearing this thin, tight shirt with way too deep of a v-neck and no jacket to cover it with.

I made it through the day, but decided that I needed a glass of wine when I got home, but knew there was nothing in the house. So against my better judgment, I stopped at a somewhat sketchy liquor store on the way home. Trashier surroundings than the usual one I go to, but I could park nearby and wouldn't have to jiggle as I walked across a large parking lot to get in.

Bad idea. The local construction crews were just stopping in as I was paying, and wouldn't you know, the credit card didn't go through right away. So we had to repeat the process as they're all standing around waiting for me. When my transaction was finally done, I had to do the "excuse me" as they blocked my exit, staring a my chest.

It was an intense day. But here I am, drinking my wine. But I still haven't changed out of the tight shirt, for some inexplicable reason.
DinaX

Re: stuff

Postby Tangy » July 27th, 2012, 1:42 pm

HypnoZorro wrote:When the first Breast Icon module is ready , the guy recording it will upload it , at least that is the plan . The patter is designed for women , so if you have the inclination , you can share the patter with other hypnotists , and they can make their own adjustments .
I am still waiting to find a future victim of the huge hooter course , who realizes it is her fate to be a pair of big boobs on legs .
I am new to this site , but I guess I could upload the patter with the induction choices for each phase .

Do It Looking forward to it. Some Men Already have big Boobs Naturally so men too can use this file you never here about men boob but it is a Normal Occurrence.
:P :oops: :?: :arrow: :o Ohh
Tangy
Guru
Guru

coming soon ... I hope

Postby HypnoZorro » October 2nd, 2012, 9:11 pm

Later on this week , I am going to try and record Big Boob Curse
and Blossom . Blossom is for those women who just want to go up a cup size or two .

Big Boob Curse will condition the subject along the following lines

Desire to have large natural breasts
Use sexual slang more often like tits , pussy , cock etc
Admire other women who are big breasted
Find the big breasted look attractive
More pleasure from breast stimulation
Increased desire to be tit fucked
Every now and then wear a bra where tiny holes have been cut out
so that the nipples poke thru

If I am forgetting effects , please let me know .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Re: Being stuck with big boobs

Postby MinnMan » August 24th, 2019, 5:03 am

Refreshing an interesting thread.
MinnMan
Regular
Regular

Re: Being stuck with big boobs

Postby cloudstalker » August 26th, 2019, 6:44 am

Someone listened to a file that made them want to be stuck with big boobs. He ran for Congress.
cloudstalker
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges