Idea Me

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Idea Me

Postby MrPleasure » April 20th, 2011, 2:44 am

I am going to start making some files for the site, have so many ideas its hard to choose, so I figured I would start this way

I'm a straight male, somewhat deep voice

So post the idea for a file you want me to attempt. First few I will try to make.

*No gay for now* Haven't had any experience making those files yet.
MrPleasure

Postby PhantomDog » April 20th, 2011, 2:38 pm

Could you please consider reading this topic for an idea?
I think it would be a fairly good practice one, compared to some of the other ideas I have...

I just haven't recorded anything yet, because I have experience editing but not recording, and have little motivation in learning at this point... :\

If you make this one well, I may have other ideas if you need something more of a challenge... :)
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Postby MrPleasure » April 20th, 2011, 10:53 pm

PhantomDog wrote:Could you please consider reading this topic for an idea?
I think it would be a fairly good practice one, compared to some of the other ideas I have...

I just haven't recorded anything yet, because I have experience editing but not recording, and have little motivation in learning at this point... :\

If you make this one well, I may have other ideas if you need something more of a challenge... :)

Which topic? link please

also still open to others for more ideas
MrPleasure

Postby PhantomDog » April 21st, 2011, 6:20 pm

Sorry, hit paste, don't know why it didn't show the first time... :(

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8324[/url]
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges