Change Partner Alternative

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Change Partner Alternative

Postby PhantomDog » April 25th, 2011, 4:21 pm

There is a change partner time trigger that makes the listener, when triggered, see the person who they are making out/having sex with appear to be whatever they imagine...

Now, I know it can be done (and I've already done it) to crop out the files that specify only during sex, but it brings to question the possibility if a more potent file to do something different...

How about a file that causes the listener to believe their partner looks like that: not limited to just sex.

It comes to my attention because my wife has been trying to lose weight, and is in the process gained some unattractive skin, as well as still not being fit yet...

I figure I could do well with a file that makes me more aroused by looking at her when we aren't having sex, so I'm more inclined to want her more frequently (being I see her as more attractive).

I suppose it could be either a training file where you think you want them to look at while under, or a trigger that lets you change it, though it seems triggers often work less strongly (at least for me) than standard training.

Again, Any thoughts?
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Postby PhantomDog » April 28th, 2011, 6:50 pm

I guess your idea could work, but that would have to be a different file than I'm mentioning... unless you just count that BOTH people listen to is, to see each other that way.

But the very concept of this would be hard to work the core out to work well(which is the part I'm requesting), since the file's core is to solidly reinforce seeing the person as you picture, so strongly that people without a good visual imagination would even be completely effected.

In my experience, the more you try to add to one file, the less of it the subconscious focuses on learning at once... that is why mantras can be efficient: something short the mind can focus on.

Adding any instructions other than examples (which may not be a good idea to include in the exercise, as people who don't enjoy that would be kicked out) would weaken its effects...

The problem I have with the edited version of the TrigNewPartner is that I think subconsciously I kind of see them as a different person, and get slightly aroused, but I still consciously see their body and face for what it is, as I never have been good at seeing illusions...
(and before someone says that can't be true because the subconscious runs the conscious, I have to say that my subconscious works slightly/partially independent of my consciousness).

If there was one to warm the conscious into seeing that somehow, rather than "imagine seeing this, this will happen", it would not only work better for me, but I think work better for everyone, just by training the subconscious AND the conscious together... (something I've worked on with 1on1 sessions...).
PhantomDog
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges