Any real hypnosis lactation successes?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Any real hypnosis lactation successes?

Postby OleBlue » June 22nd, 2011, 8:35 pm

I don't know if such a thing exists - but would hypnosis (self - listened to) aid in creating lactation / re-lactation in a lady?
My better half was wondering, so I was checking to see what I can learn.
Thanks.
OleBlue

Postby Ladon » June 28th, 2011, 10:31 am

Probably, although the only files that I know of are such like On the Farm and Cow Girl, which go much further than simply encouraging lactation.

Much of lactation really IS in her head. I've heard of women that are able to go from dry to full lactation in a matter of days, some are able to do it in only one day, because they've learned the 'mindset' that lactation requires.

My wife, on the other hand, didn't lactate when she had her son many years ago, and has not been able to induce any appreciable amount of lactation, even through daily regular nursing.
Ladon
Mentor
Mentor

anecdotal

Postby HypnoZorro » July 1st, 2011, 8:41 pm

In the last chapter in a book about general hypnotic techniques , there was a story about a woman who was concerned about producing breastmilk . After the trancework , she lactated for several more months than the first time .

So if your wife can be hypnotized , I would suggest the following schedule .

Week one - general conditioning like each day she will get better at making breastmilk , get into the how and why this should happen . Also have her dream during natural sleep that she is expressing breastmilk .

Week two - have her project future success in a month , then 3 months , then 6 months

Week three - use the Eisdale state aka hypnotic coma for a better mind body connection and tap into more inner resources

Week four - have her read or listen to some info about herbs that assist lactation . While trance suggest upon waking she will drink a special glass of milk mixed with a super modified herb that REALLY makes breastmilk . Also suggest the milk is very delicious and satisfying . Then retrance her and reinforce the experience of how the special milk makes her feel , and remind her this is a chemical reaction that will just happen , so her conscious mind will be unable to prevent this reaction .
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges