Dickless Hypnosis

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Dickless Hypnosis

Postby jearns » July 16th, 2011, 7:32 pm

Hey all:

I just uploaded a file that makes a user feel as if they do not have a dick anymore. All sexual energy is transferred to their balls. They cannot get hard or ejaculate, but still remain horny in their balls.

I'm up for someone with a deep masculine voice to record it! PM me for script, or check it out in the files.
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby jearns » August 13th, 2011, 6:09 pm

Kind of: the point is you're still horny, your balls aren't shrinking, but you can't jerk off, since you "don't" have a penis

think of it like a mix of the chastity file and the testicle growth file?

here is an excerpt:

You will find that your penis will be unable to get hard. You can still feel your penis, but there will be no sexual sensation at all. It will be like you do not even have a penis anymore.

Your penis will still be able to pee, but you will not be able to get erect. You will find that when you touch your penis it will feel like you are touching your arm. There will be no sexual stimulation.

It will be like you do not even have a penis anymore.

You will also be unable to masturbate. Yes, you will be unable to masturbate anymore. Your penis will be unable to get hard and will be unable to feel any pleasure. You will not ejaculate, you will not orgasm through your penis.

It will be like you do not even have a penis anymore. It will be like you are dickless.

It feels wonderful to have a penis that has no sexual stimulation. You will find you will focus your sexual energy on your balls. You will be unable masturbate. Your penis is unable to get erect.

It will be like you do not even have a penis anymore. It feels amazing to not have a working penis anymore. You want your sexual energy to rest in your balls. You will not ejaculate, you will not orgasm through your penis.

Your balls will remain pure with sexual energy. All of your hormones will stay in your testicles. You will still be a man, but it will be like you do not even have a penis anymore.

Your balls will feel your sexual energy, they will ache with pleasure. Your penis will be unable to get erect. If you touch your penis, it will feel as if you were touching your arm. You like your sexual energy to rest in your balls and away from your penis.

All of your sexual urges will leave the penis. They will go towards your balls. Your penis cannot feel sexual pleasure. You will be unable to sexually stimulate yourself. You find that touching your cock is like touching an arm.

It will be like you do not even have a penis anymore. It feels fantastic to not have a working penis anymore. You want your sexual energy to rest in your balls. This is the way it is.
jearns
Regular
Regular

Postby sleepyjosh » August 15th, 2011, 5:10 pm

Neat idea... a little different from most chastity and/or penis reduction files. I'll have to wait for it to hit the free section to give it a go.

I noticed the other file you've posted on here is "Wanker." So, I guess you're a little conflicted as to which way you want to lead people with your stuff :P
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PervManDude » March 14th, 2013, 2:51 pm

I'd love if someone would be able to record this script.

Also, it'd be awesome if you'd include something about masturbating your balls, rather than removing self-pleasure entirely as the script seems to imply.
PervManDude

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges