Public bathroom curse idea for guys

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Public bathroom curse idea for guys

Postby dancin » July 24th, 2011, 11:28 pm

I sent these two commands to an email slave and thought it might make a good idea for either a temporary (e.g. 1 week is what I said in the email) or permanent curse file for guys.

Every time you finish using a urinal or toilet, you won't remember why but you will be compelled to wash and dry your hands three times before leaving the bathroom if a faucet and sink are available. Every time you finish washing and drying your hands three times in a row in the bathroom, you will be even more compelled to do it three times the next time you finish using the urinal or toilet.

Tame but now the kicker and the reason for the three times in case it takes awhile for the real curse part to arise: Every time you finish using the urinal or toilet in a public bathroom you will quickly get very aroused as erotic and sexy images flash through your mind. As you are drying your hands off your arousal level will grow to the point that you get a raging, stiff erection. By the time you finish drying your hands completely in the public bathroom, your cock will be so hard that it is visibly straining beneath your pants. You will feel extreme embarrassment and humiliation as you leave the public bathroom as everyone can see your stiff erection bulging beneath your pants. Every person you see as you walk out of the public bathroom will cause your level of embarrassment and humiliation to increase while your cock gets even harder. Your arousal and humiliation will continue to grow until 10 minutes have passed at which point you will return to normal until the next time you use a public bathroom.
dancin

Postby Jeshi » July 26th, 2011, 9:22 pm

Sounds pretty great, hopefully if anyone writes the script it will be better suggested than your summary.

Although I'm unclear on something, do you try your hands then wash them again 3 times? Seems a bit of a waste of paper towels.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

done by Sarnoga, kinda , but One Thing

Postby kinkybc » September 1st, 2012, 10:05 pm

I like to be a bit cautious about his files, and others: we have to consider that public washrooms are for all ages!!!!! what a rediculous time to be horny or unable to think clearly, when there could be kids around!

Most people who write files keep this in mind, which I appreciate.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges